Meta audios?

I’ve seen that audios such as “Subconscious limits dissolver” are aimed towards generating a deep & long lasting results by erasing limiting beliefs.

Meanwhile other audios seem to be more shallow like “Stress relief”.

I mean, if you solve all your limiting beliefs stress shouldn’t be a burden anymore because there would be no obstacle for your goals and desires.

Other audios like “Uplift Yourself, People you meet and the world” seem to be more meta than audios like “Unconditional love”.

Also PTSD help seems to include 3 audios at once.

Is it possible to classify sapien audios into different categories in which some audios are more deep, profound and meta for long lasting and deep rooted changes meanwhile other audios are more shallow, and not that focused on deep results?

If that’s the case, which audios seem to be more meta and deep for long lasting results than other audios?

I’m trying to navigate my way through many audios and I’d like to find what’s best for creating deep and long lasting changes.

Subconscious limits dissolver seems to be one of those audios, also “Uplift yourself and others”, “Childhood revision” seems to be one of those too.

Which are the most meta audios for healing and becoming more free from social conditioning in the long run?

2 Likes

Hi, heidegger! Welcome purple tulip

I am sure that some ppl will be stopping by soon to answer your very interesting questions! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum!

Sure. Have fun with that!

Since you’re the one making these classifications of yours, your list of your classifications are going to be most meaningful to you.

Since you know what you mean when you say “meta” and “deep” (and we’ll likely have other meanings for your terms), your meaningful list is best created through your own research and compilation.

l don’t know that everyone needs “deep” in order to get “long lasting” changes in the way that you’re presenting.

The best advice I can offer you is you already know your history, which includes many of the things you want to heal for yourself. Start with what you want to heal for yourself first. Use the forum to research those topics for you. (The search tool is very handy in that sort of reserach.)

As you do your research, you’ll discover fields which match your definitions of “meta” and “deep,” so you can compile your lists. As you’re doing your research, you can ask more specific questions about the various fields (or even topics) that are interesting you.

Have fun.

3 Likes

hello, the purpose of those words are to introduce rigour.

afaik sapien’s based on a theory of physics called morphic fields, so, it’s based on rules that apply on general levels (like science do).

i’m not using those words to appeal from my subjective division (as every person has a different meaning for things) but with rigour, same as science do by applying rules to general levels of abstraction to be more precise and create an hypothesis.

Ego Dissolution too

1 Like

you can check these threads

2 Likes