Metabolism after 40

I’m trying to figure something out.

According to what I’ve read about metabolism, it goes way down after you hit 40, and if it’s low to begin with, you’ve got no chance to lose weight.

That’s got to be BS. Right?

Are there any stacks can be played to optimize the metabolism so that you can lose weight, preferably that can be played overnight?

1 Like

Has a subfield of increasing metabolism, among other things. This can be your quick fix

But if you want to fix the root cause of slowed down metabolism due to age, definitely do the anti-aging on patreon. Reverse cellular age to 16-18 and your metabolism would definitely go up among other things (hormone/collagen etc). This one takes consistent daily listen over time, the older you are the longer it takes.

AMPK related fields also helps metabolism I think.

I want to give my body a break at night so I don’t loop anything when I sleep (other than some NFTs under my pillow)

3 Likes

That is what every doctor says and it is as per mainstream medicine.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know they say it, but I’ve also heard from some lightworkers that it’s BS.

Many of the things they say is BS lol but it is a fact that some people struggle to lose weight and it involves a lot of work to remove the mental blocks and change the beliefs that are preventing someone to lose weight. It is not impossible but pretty hard work for some people.

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely want to go at the root, but also to make my metabolism better than it ever had a chance of being. I know QI has a reverse cellular age track, so I’ll look Patreon for the anti-aging.

Yeah, it’s BS.

People aren’t cookie cutter and weight loss depends on several factors. They’re talking about general trends…don’t group yourself in with general trends.

Take good care of yourself. You know a lot, about your organs, your hormones, energy, many influences.

I believe anyone can lose weight at any age. Is it more challenging for some than others? Yes. But it can be done.

Exercise is big, I believe wholeheartedly in long distance speed walking

8 Likes

I’m doing the multi-phase self-love stacks, which include Ego Dissolution. I’ve heard that conditioning that normally takes years to undo wind up undone in days with it. That I believe, because I’m using it, along with a particular meditation that goes with it. I’ll make sure to add the topic to the list of things to undo.

1 Like

I’ve re-subscribed to DailyBurn, for exercise, after using Ego dissolution track and meditation on some core issues, like why I couldn’t stick to exercising. It may take a while to get up to snuff, but I think it’s a start.

1 Like

Yes poor self esteem or lack of self love is a critical thing that affects someone’s weight. Also holding onto resentment also results in weight again.

2 Likes

I usually workout in the mornings but not long enough- I have less time during the day but I’m thinking of working out late at night after everyone’s asleep. Might be good, shake things up.

OH- I forgot. I was doing research and apparently CBD will cut down on your cortisol levels (belly fat) and there happens to be a cbd audio on patreon.

Also the belly burn is there

I’m on the second tier, not the premium tier. Are they available on my tier level? What’s CBD?

ETA: Just checked CBD. No thanks. I don’t do drugs. Also, I couldn’t find belly burn. Must be on a premium tier. It’ll have to wait until I can better afford it.

1 Like

It’s on the 4.50 tier and it’s cannabidiol

As said on the edit, no thanks. I don’t do drugs.

I also couldn’t find Belly Burn, which means that has to wait until I can better afford the premium tier.

Loud and clear

I appreciate the advice, though. I may look up a cortisol buster track on Patreon, so it gave me an idea.

1 Like

Anytime :green_heart:

1 Like

yes and no. yes it goes down… ive experienced a notable slow down from 46 to 48. And no, it’s not impossible to lose weight :relaxed: it’s just more difficult and you need more patience. In spite of the slowdown I have been able to lose significant fat and also gain noticeable lean muscle. We have wonderful tools here which majorly tip the balance in our favour, alongside discipline and a healthy inner drive to be better

1 Like

Btw if you ever plan on doing pharma drugs, they are way more dangerous to your system than pot or cbd. This had been proven in too many papers. Unless you suffer from mental health issues, in that case it is not optimal.

For stress I’d recomend valerian tea or green tea. It should help.

1 Like

I have PTSD, RLS and allergies that I’m taking meds for, amongst others. I’m better off sticking to them. One of them helped me recover from a suicide attempt.

3 Likes