Metatronic 12D Light Shield

I found a good meditation using techniques similar to mine at: Insight Timer - #1 Free Meditation App for Sleep, Relax & More

One can listen for free.

The Angelic High Magick Circle Water is the same energetically as the first few minutes of the meditation.

3 Likes

Make it a mandala though? Sounds like a kick ass shield. Might make some sells if not too expensive. I know shield fanatics like me like the constant effect of mandalas.

Just a thought. It does sound very cool what youā€™ve made.

2 Likes

I have been practicing this shielding meditation as shared by Energetic Synthesis daily and it seems (in my humble opinion and experience) pretty powerful. They teach it as the base of something called Hiero Gamos System and their Krystal Aegis resources.

The system itself seems great, Iā€™m currently going through the ā€˜AIMā€™ - Alien Implant Module, I kind of 12D alien intersession to remove several different kind of alien implants. Unfortunately the full system manual is not available and is behind some kind of membership you canā€™t join at the moment. There are however several free tools from the system available in their websites.

I have also see it is mentioned in the teachings of Ashayana Deane ā€œKathara Healingā€ system, but I have not explored this myself yet.

EDIT: Sorry, not the same meditation. The one I ffer to is 12D Maharic Shield. Will have to check this one haha