Michael and Thor

Alright, you are talking in circles right now and i guess try to justify how it’s ok to do pretty much anything as long as it makes them happier or wealthier or whatever YOU think is best for them.

Again, maybe not just psychopathic… maybe also egomanical.

I’ll exit the thread for a bit and leave you all with this Oscar worthy acting clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TRjR7vzMhA

3 Likes

Final details, suppose that disabled, alcoolic person, is your single parent. Your other parent is dead. If he/she dies you’re an orphan. Does that change anything ? Nobody gives a damn, let her kill herself and let’s go to the social services ?

And I’m the psycho lol

I don’t give a fuck what my children wants, I wouldn’t let them smoke primo crystal meth all day.
That’s one of the reasons the world is so messed up.

2 Likes

Heh, good ol’ OM being misunderstood again.

Hes not saying youre gonna get punished by some sky god who tells you to be nice.

Nor is there some universal law that says
“dont mess with free will or you will be punished!” (Greys been messin with our ‘free will’ for almost 6000 years, this universe can go fk itself)

What hes saying is, you gotta see the big picture.

Alot of “bad” things will shape a person in a specific way. An addict can end up helping other addicts because he/she’s been there before and understands, etc…

Also certain life lessons to be learned, you get the gist.

I still forcefully give people the luck field , but then again im Samurai, bring me some peasants for target practice :japanese_ogre:

7 Likes

I agree with you completely actually.

Fk their life lessons and their higher self, theres an infinite “copies” of people in other universes anyway, let them learn it there.

In here, we enjoy life.

Lets rebel against lesser souls who purposely come here to suffer, those weasels…

;D

1 Like

You can all understand that you are putting an effort to manifest a hypothetical point into reality?

you are not in that position right now to know how you would react yourself.
@Jennyfire said she just gave a field in real life without even someone being alcoholic. She didn’t need some reaction or a bad circumstance to even prevent something.Why you think in the first place there must be one? Doing it or not doing it starts to have the same meaning if you start to have a choice between those two. Doing it means you will have consequences like @_OM said, prettending that you are not doing it but doing it means you will have consequences like those that @Philip_Weiss try to avoid in any hypothetical example and not doing at all means that something else might happen but without touching anyone’s free will.

In the end you will do whatever you want yourself but surely can’t change the forfait

Not psychotic, but that’s certainly “selfish” right?
You DO see that, right?

(I mean you brought this up so everyone spare me the blowback on not being “sensitive” enough)

I mean if she would be happier “dead” or some other plane than here, then…

And now we get to most/many people’s “altrustic” reasons.
Deep down most people aren’t doing it to be “loving”.
(Not saying that about anyone is this thread)
They are doing it for themselves in someway.
That’s ok. But be honest about it.

Oops, there’s that word “honesty” again.

And again, at the end of the day, the cosmic consequences are the cosmic consequences.
Newtons’ Third Law:
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And if everyone could see those reactions, actions, and consequences, we wouldn’t need Best Path in Life fields.

5 Likes

PS: my hypothetical event are all my true personal story.

1 Like

Okay, what were the exact actions you took?

1 Like

Roofie was a better example not to make me see bad ? you’re the one who said psycho first.

which comment you are referring to?

You asked me what actions I took (I thought you replied to me)

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRgBR_t489I

2 Likes

Have to read it again, think I missed something

Hmm…reading back now.

OM is right actually. Can’t deny it lol.

But…

Since the “agenda” now, is raising the consciousness of the planet, I say we push that agenda ;D

Force people to be high vibrational, heh, sounds like a plan.

“Be happy or die fool!”

Thats a new one.

3 Likes

It’s not the people… It’s about Earth… the people who want to join Earth in ascension can do that. Those who don’t, don’t.
Again, no one’s being forced to raise in vibration.
In fact if you watch the news, you see a whole lot of people resisting in pure opposition to that.
They aren’t ready and they aren’t willing…but the Earth is raising in vibes no matter what, so they can come along for the ride… or not.

7 Likes

Isn’t it connected tho…?

The more “low vibrational” people, the lower the earths consciousness…?

Or are you saying Gaia can raise without being affected by humans…?

1 Like

Yes. Lower consciousness beings are just slowing the processes down and making it more “painful” for her.

6 Likes

The items do seem like a bit much. The same general rules should apply though as far as what is ethical. Most of the time you wouldn’t plant a physical device on someone. It would have to be an exceptional scenario for me to feel comfortable about it.

Lol. You don’t have to have a hard time. There is no need for you to try to imagine that I can’t imagine something.

I’m with you for the most part. And I’m with Samurai a lot as well. Because I’m basing this whole thing on what I would feel is ethical to do for someone regardless of whether it’s physical or spiritual.

Most of the time, I’d let people make their own choices. If there is a threat coming against someone that they can’t see, and can’t even be told about, then I could feel it’s right to put some kind of barrier up for them.

I’m not trying to be the guy on the fence. I don’t mind taking sides. It’s not between you and Samurai that I don’t want to take sides. Rather, it is between ethics and practicality that I am not willing to take sides. I’ll listen to both of those things as well as I can in order to follow laws of cause and effect, higher or lower, but in the end I’m going to do for anyone what I would want them to do for me.

Unless they would make me pay for it. Then I’m like… so long.

7 Likes

I mostly agree with you (@_OM).

To anyone.
Without going back to if or not it is correct to influence people’s free will, it as been settled.

At which point do you consider that person “mature” ?. I assume you guys wouldn’t let a child do whatever he/she wants like jump out the window (extreme case) or spread their arms out the windows of the car. Suppose an adult is mentally retarded and can’t take care of himself. Now, suppose everybody is somewhere in the middle between the natural immaturity of young age and mental illness. At which point is it ok to not interfere ? Is there a cosmic clock ? The 18 yo line is made up, is there anything spiritual, more objective ? Like when it’s chakra are developped to “that” point.

Or is it more like a vague guideline ?
It also sounds stupid, but if it’s the thugs free will to hurt me ? I’m kinda impacting people’s free will all the time even without wanting to do so, if we are all connected and everytime they walk in my aura.
I don’t get all of it, I’m kinda dumb, it’s scary.

Maybe I didn’t quite get what free will is.

If we are all fields, do we even have one ?
With all the little things impacting our mind all the time. They don’t just inform they also influence.
Is it possible to clearly see the line in an objective way or is that just wishful thinking from people who think they get the universe ?

If there is a another thread somewhere I should have read before this one, let me know.

Suppose I block a toddler from walking near the pool I’m blocking his free will. Is that okay because he doesn’t know or can’t chose. According to whom ?
If it’s okay because he doesn’t know or refuse, is it not okay on adults who do not know or refuse.
Seems arbitrary.

Maybe the baby knows why he wants to die, he has access to some spiritual knowledge that I don’t know about. Who am I to interfere. All kids are gonna kill themselves

Who’s to say that the negative effect of karma are really bad ? Maybe it’s just a step toward enlightenment.
I violate his fee I’ll to save him, I got consequences, but it’s also good for me.

Who got all the answers, I got the feeling in the end it’s gonna end up being “conditioning” because it’s “common sense for me”, because we want it to be like that

5 Likes

Aka fukk this universe.

Reading your post triggered my spiritual rage again.

Things could be so different…I dont even know who to blame anymore.

3 Likes