Michael and Thor

I decided to create this thread, because I know Dreamweaver is VERY vague with his descriptions and uses alot of “hidden” meanings to see if we will notice this or not.

I have, Senpai, I have.

Now, the description states “gives you the energy and power of Michael/Thor” right?

Does it seem normal? Read again.

Energy and POWER.

Know what this means…?

It means youre gonna walk around with archangel juice with that mandala in your pocket.

Know what Michael and angels can do? ALOT!
(Research this)

Thor mandala/tag on you…?

Youre gonna walk around with the power of a norse GOD!

Do you have any idea how many people made sacrifices and worshipped Thor…? To desperately hope that Thor would notice them and bless them.

Now?

You pretty much steal his powers by wearing a picture.

So, research people.

I was inspired to make this because people still seek protection and ways to do things.

Want to automatically banish every negative entity you come across …?
Wanna be protected 24/7 against black magic etc.?

Angelic energy burns them away instantly.

So, for those interested in magic and psychic work, do not underrestimate these mandalas.

No offense but alot of modern people are extremely desensitized to reality, so alot of things you read might just fly past you without you noticing how potent it is.

Maybe some of you will remember that family member of mine that was super sweet and people wanted to take advantage/belittle her?

Yeah…She scares even me now.

So, for those who listen to 30 subliminals a day to be more confident, slap on Mike’s or Thor’s mandalas and NOBODY is gonna dare to even think something bad about you.

(You can use Lion too but that one is too much for me, everyone becomes prey, but thats just me, try it.)

Also, @Captain_Nemo, I know you are busy and you’ve already done more for me than you can imagine, for that I am grateful to you for the rest of my life, but incase you have some free time, more mandalas would be awesome Senpai.

So again people, and especially magicians, having the power of an ARCHANGEL or norse GOD is gonna boost the fk out of anything you do.

These beings have special abilities aswell, again, do research, and use them.

Edit ; From personal experience and observation, any morphic field in the form of an audio seems to cancel out/significantly weaken the mandala youre wearing.

For optimal and proper results, organise your stacks as morning/evening, so you have free time with the mandala for it to work.

And two, be patient, each printed mandala becomes its own physical field, they will grow to a point where it instantly assimilates when worn.

So dont walk outside with a mandala while listening to morphic fields with headphones and then wonder why it isnt as effective.

40 Likes

I personally think Michals works way better

1 Like

Can’t you do the same with Michael

I hope your call is being heard. I sleep with Mjolnir and confirm that this is not stuff for kidding. As I already wrote once, the history behind its creation (not talking about Dreamweaver’s creation) has to be seriously taken in consideration…

3 Likes

I guess

Now if only we had a Samurai/warrior mandala…

Something that would help with discipline, willpower, desire to workout/be strong etc…

I would discard everything else and only use that one lol.

He probably wont but lets all hope :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

12 Likes

Doesn’t Thor do this also?

Thor is more of a barbarian kinda warrior.

Its the classic “strength vs skill”, Thor has too much strength but not that skillfull for actual martial arts etc.

Im talking specific warrior discipline like the knights,samurai etc.

4 Likes

Oh okay

1 Like

Too much bro.

Kali is terrifying lol

5 Likes

You think we can use dream mandala with radionics? If we want something specific from Michael can we run it as a trend and write our wish?

Actually now that I think about it Thor works better than Michael for me because it makes feel powerful as shit but Michael makes me feel more peaceful and calm, I don’t know which one to use

2 Likes

Bless you brother for taking the time to put a bit of caution in front of people when they’re considering using these VERY powerful tools. I’d like to add my own experience with the Thor energies for consideration.

When I first started working with the Thor/Mjolnir energies, it felt strange and off or wrong somehow. I tried to see if it was something I’d adjust to, but it was not feeling right. When I sought input from my Higher Self, I was given an interesting response that made me think about all of this differently.

I was told that I already knew Thor, that we were friends that respected each other, but that we had chosen completely different paths. As I understood it, Thor is about conquering the external world, while my soul is about conquering the inner world. I felt off because I was trying to become the opposite of what I chose to be.

If you’re going to work with any of these higher, spiritual energies, please please take the time to seek guidance and determine if it is in alignment with who you are and the path you are on. Trying force the wrong energies into your system, based on the path you are on, will bring trouble into your life, not blessings.

22 Likes

Or, to say it in another way, if you rolled a Wizard, don’t equip Warrior gear. If you try, you’ll just be a crappy Wizard AND a crappy Warrior. Be the best at whatever you are, and find tools that work with who you are.

15 Likes

As soon as you wear that mandala, Michael already noticed you.

After all, youre being given some of his powers.

No need for all that, if you wear it, he will know, just ask.

Opposite for me, Thor is thor so power obviously, but that peaceful feeling with Michael is because no one is retarded enough to be a threat to you, so you know all is fine.

Im telling you, everytime I wear the Michael one , the respect from people is ridiculous.

Also what makes Mike more powerful than Thor is the angelic intercession aspect.

You’re pretty much gonna have angelic beings helping you 24/7, its really underrestimated.

21 Likes

I’m sure you could have predicted this, now I want a Michael dog tag.

That was a very interesting read. Explains why I’m starting to suspect that the Thor tag in my pocket makes it hard to sleep.

Also reminds me of how pissed and viscous some people got when I had the Michael mandala on me. I wonder if they were pissed that their curses weren’t sticking so they were trying harder?

Could you mention Dragon Intercession here briefly? The way you did with Michael and Thor and even Lion here. I’d like to know how you see it fitting into things in the framework you just drew out. I feel like in ways it has even more “predator” in it than Lion. It’s like the ass-kicker of the mental realm or something where Lion is of the physical. But again, really, I’d like to hear your thoughts. What kind of intercession do you see coming from it as compared to that of Thor or Michael? Your thoughts please.

10 Likes

Wow that’s a beautiful explanation

1 Like

Can I keep more than one Michael mandala in my pocket

Whaaaat?! If anyone even dares think something negative when im wearing Mike, im straight up smiting his ass into oblivion.

As OM said , Michael is no pushover.

Dragon one is really tricky. Something funny that happened is that when I used it, dragonflies were all over the garden. Like they were “summoned”.

But they are tricky to decode, dragon energy makes you feel ruthless and vicious, yet at the same time I could feel them saying “be nice”.

So sorry man, I dont know what those dragons are in the first place.

Are they dinosaur spirits/egregores or just a bunch of man-made thoughtforms, or actual entities who existed way before us and were never “physical” like we were? Like most spiritual beings. I dont know lol.

5 Likes

Ive made an edit, read it everyone.