Dragon Energy and Intercession tag

I finally ordered mine yesterday. And now I have these amazing Soul Restoration audios. I feel energy gently surging through me during my second loop through now. But… Does anyone have this tag yet? Can anyone tell me what you’ve felt or experienced while wearing it for a number of days or weeks? I’ve listened to the audio a lot, so maybe it’s the same. Maybe not. Probably mostly the same.

Anyone?

1 Like

Now I’m wearing the tag and using a Dragon Golem Servitor. Has anyone done this? I’m wondering what a dragon or reptillian being’s attitude is towards you if you have a Dragon Servitor. Are they, pissed, amused, indifferent, pleased?

8 Likes

I don’t have the tag, but Dragon energy is the patron deity of my teacher’s Daoist sect and “he” shows up now and then when we make offerings. He seems more or less indifferent to my Dragon Servitor - need to add that while I am energy sensitive, I am not clairvoyant - but the impression I get is that he does not consider the Servitor to be an actual Draconic being.

10 Likes

I’ve been wearing the tag for 24 hours now. I regret that I waited so long to get this one. I thought I knew what the field was like from the audio. But the tag feels different. I like both. I feel more of the reptilian brain side of things with the audio. With the tag I feel little or none of that; it will take more time for me to be sure. What I do feel with the tag is A Lot of magical power. Again, it will take time for me to know how this will affect me. I’m glad I got the Schumann Resonance tag at the same time. More grounding is appropriate with more power. There is definitely an element of wisdom or of seeing things in a different way.

18 Likes

Please keep us posted bro. I might get this tag in the future too.

1 Like

I talked about it some today in @anon28389016’s thread

There are 3 different aspects of it for me. One is a lot of power, but it’s not a physical kind, It’s like “I can literally do anything”. Like shoving Tony Robbins’ spirit inside of you. I don’t feel that pumped up all the time like him, that would be psycho, but I do feel that energy.

Next is a mind aspect. When dealing with people and I want a good response from them, I’m not manipulative so it’s not like I’m trying to get them to do anything they wouldn’t want to do or that’s bad for them, but simply when I want the interaction to go well and have a good outcome. I can zoom my focus into their mind and look at it like it’s clockwork. It’s like being psychic but without empathy or emotion. I’m just like, oh that’s how that works, if I do this… then they do this. They think this… they want this…

And then there is an ability to shut off my emotions when needed. This isn’t a bad or evil thing like how it might sound. There are times when you want to be able to make clear decisions unclouded by emotions, this lets me do that. My emotions are not “off” all the time by any means. It hasn’t turned me into a sociopath or anything. When I need sound judgment or good/wise decisions, this helps.

I said 3 but it has a problem solving element to it also. Whenever I’m trying to solve a problem my brain works fast and almost like an AI, it’s not with the internal dialogue. It’s a spatial reasoning. I see things moving fast. And I’ve tried to make something work in a half dozen ways or so in a few seconds and then I hit the mark and it works. All faster than if I had tried to talk it through. It’s just motion.

Sometimes the Power aspect and Thinking aspect come together and I find it very hard not to do something that I know is good for me but that I’ve been holding myself back from because of fear or maybe even cowardice. It’s like “No, you can do this, this is good for you, therefore you will do this. I will not let you be stupid.”

edit:
Works well with Life Path too. Almost feels like Dragon picks up the Life Path field and utilizes it. Drives it like a car to where I want or need to go. Hard to explain this one but there it is.

13 Likes

Thanks for the post man. It was definitely an interesting read. I will probably get it soon, if I get the chance.

1 Like

Cool and you’re welcome. Looking forward to hearing what happens with it for you.

1 Like

I was going to ask you, do you where it by itself? And do you have any 24/7 tags? Damn, I really want to get this tag now. lol. It seems like it’s a well rounded tag.

It is. For me it’s like I took half each of 6 different tags and put them into one.

My answer to that changes every week or two. Right now I’ve got it down to Lion, Dragon, Schumann on the left side. And Life Path on the right side. That’s my all-the-time stack.

When sleeping I’ll add Eternity, Advanced Healing, and Cognitive Enhancement.

When de-stressing (not needed every day) I’ll add Chakras, Eternity, and Advanced Healing. I add that to my all-the-time stack. But if you just added them to Schumann, those 4 are a killer de-stress from anything stack. I wanted to write a whole post on that.

When at work I’ll add Shielding Protection and APE and usually Thor Redux but now I’m experimenting with Michael mandala instead. We’ll have to see how that goes.

9 Likes

@FROMNOW Hmm… think any of what @Atreides just described would be useful in Poker? :wink:

Great reviews as always. Thank you.

3 Likes

I really think it would. Haven’t tried that yet.

1 Like

hehe, it was a rhetorical question for @FROMNOW.

The answer is a resounding “yes!”. At least from what he has described he is looking for.

2 Likes

@Atreides hi :slight_smile: There is a separate healing subfield in Eternity, and you add a separate Advanced Healing tag to Eternity? Does this enhance the effect?
And write about Schumann, very interesting. My tag is on the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems to speed up the healing even more. Schumann has quickly become one of my favorites; in the top 3 for sure.

6 Likes

I know that was @_OM but don’t tempt me. :sweat_smile: Btw try it with Negative Ion mandala. I think you’ll like that.

1 Like

I remember somebody told me something a few years back about the number of local star systems in our galaxy cluster… something like 51 or 52… :wink:

I’ll have to pull that one from the timeline memory banks…

4 Likes

Out of likes guys…stop posting useful/funny stuff for a few hours :rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Any more experiences from people with the Dragon tag? Thinking of getting it for someone who already has BPIL and Intercession 2.0. I really like the descriptions by @Atreides. I thought that the Dragon specifically (aside from the general Intercession) might feel particularly resonant for someone who has Chinese roots (third generation) and who does business within Asian cultures, rather than, say, the energy of Thor, who might come off as a bit too brash. There’s a bit of “dancing” in the Chinese business scene, if anyone knows what I mean.

5 Likes