Michael and Thor

I’ve only worked with the dragons a very small amount, but my sister’s nickname is “Dragon Lady”. Dragons are tricky because of their history, especially here on Earth. In the past, earth’s dragons were taken prisoner and forced to work against their will. They were used for control of the earth’s ley line energies and manipulation of people. Dark stuff. This helped with the narrative that dragons are fearsome.

However, as a part of the new Age we’re in, the dragons were freed and allowed to return to their own natures, and that’s one of lots of love, healing, protection. They are guardians and are eager to lend aid. They’re like a specialty kind of powerful nature spirits, especially the ones attached here to Gaia.

At least, that’s how I understand it, based on what I’ve learned from others. If there’s anyone in this community that works with the dragons regularly, I’d be interested to hear your perspective.

8 Likes

As in, physical dragons…?

Or trans-dimensional beings?

That is pretty much my experience. I do hear them saying “be nice”. But it’s a strategic thing, it’s so you’ll succeed. And it has a double meaning, it’s like we have so much power that we have to be nice in order to not annihilate.

And ruthless too but not malicious, not with intent to harm. Just very clear thinking about how to achieve.

There is almost like a Sylar from Heroes (if he had not been a murderer) ability to read minds, it’s based on intellect instead of empathy. It’s cool as hell.

But I just now put the Michael mandala on and asked for help with some things, definitely felt a rush of power through my body, something changed.

I hope they work well together. Angels and Dragons. Wouldn’t want to piss either one off.

1 Like

Energetic, non-physical. I’ve heard speculation that they used to exist in physical form, but if that were so, we surely would have found bones by now, no?

3 Likes

Higher vibrational entities dont really subscribe to alot of beliefs we attach to them.

Plenty of “black magicians” who pray to michael before bed for protection.

“Demons” can be super sweet at times, to the point where you question if its even a “demon” lol.

Similarly, angels sometimes can also tell you to kick someones ass cuz they deserve it.

I would be able to help alot more if I actually knew a thing about dragons lol, maybe in the future I’ll try to astral travel to their realm or ask someone thats close with them.

2 Likes

Who says we haven’t…?

Plenty of shit that they keep secret

6 Likes

That fits with dreams I had about their history. Not saying this is actual lore of course, just dreams. They were physical beings that were much like dinosaurs, but the older they got, their brains never stopped increasing in intellect. After 500 years of age roughly, they would start being able to speak in a human language. They were master strategists. Eventually they grew into telepathy. Did they grow into the point of permanent astral projection? I don’t know, my dreams only went so far, but I suspect they did something like that.

edit:
They were to dinosaurs what we are to chimps. You could call us a kind of chimp but that would be misleading and understated. Kind of like that.

4 Likes

The last time I read the Dragon Golem’s pdf I noticed it says he can help you find things in the astral realm.

“The Dragon golem has vast knowledge of the astral world and will be
able to lead you to places there; it will be able to quickly find the places
you want as well.”

1 Like

its those aliens again isnt it…?

Probably mutated some dinos and turned them into dragons.

2 Likes

What do you know? Tell me

Long story Samurai… Loki and friends…

But the most significant part is that Mjolnir is a sort of unfinished tool.

So while using the mandala, the owner is being completing the unfinished business… according to his/her goal.

4 Likes

Pm me , I have to know lol.

2 Likes

Sure, but I have to check back a source worth reading

2 Likes

wow i was just talking to my sibling about this. i’d love a goddess Oshun mandala.

1 Like

I’ve been using Thor with Dragon for a while and have a good idea of how people respond to it. It’s good at managing people or dealing with them but it seems to piss them off a little, like it’s too strong, kinda scary or offensive. Still, helps me get about in bad places.

I switched to Michael and Dragon. What a paradox. There is a painting of Michael standing on a dragon’s head right? Anyways… It seems to go across better with people. Still has a good “managing” of interactions aspect from Dragon. With a bit of shielding I think from Michael, like it’s hard to get offended or take things personal. Maybe an ego shield. And it comes across with a little bit of goodness or caring that people seem to appreciate. As long as it doesn’t devolve into outright “sweetness” ugh, this might prove to be a good long term combo.

That was out talking to people. But back at the house now, frick there is a lot of energy here.

2 Likes

Give it time.

Pro-longed wearing of the mandala is gonna keep infusing you with archangel energy , specifically Michaels.

Which means, if someone insults you, they also insult Mike.

Like Dale Power said, some angels have an overblown ego lol.

Dont be surprised when something bad happens to people that do you wrong while wearing the mandala.

Michael isnt the “forgive and let go” type either, he is BIG on justice.

14 Likes

Sounds perfect to me. I did sense a hint of that. Like you said it’s early for me. It was like, I’m being good to you, but it’s definitely not at my expense. (Caring but definitely not bowing) That’s healthy as far as I believe.

Thanks for the guidance here today, pointing me back to Michael. This seems like a good thing. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank Michael, hes using me to write all this lol.

But yeah, alot of new agers make angels look like a bunch of softies who are all about love.

Although they are good beings, and high vibrational, they wont allow for injustice unless your higher self thinks its right in order to “evolve”.

The more I learn, the more I start hating on higher selves lol.

There are other ways to evolve you idiots…ugh.

8 Likes

I praise that part.

:arrow_right:

4 Likes

I think you’re right. That wasn’t a shielded ego I sensed. That was an iron ego taking hits like “are you kidding?” Lol.

Other ways to evolve… I know! I don’t talk about it here, but definitely yes.

edit:
As I hear Dragon saying “Be nice”. I hear Michael saying “Trust the Plan”. Heavy double meaning in both cases.

1 Like