Michael and Thor

Update here if theres anything interesting from Michael in regards to dragon.

Angels are gonna care more about your soul and the incarnation, whereas dragon and aliens seem to focus more on the human aspect.

Inb4 Mike convinces you to ditch the dragon tag lol.

6 Likes

I looked it up while you were writing that. It’s about assertiveness and new beginnings. Be confident, know that your thoughts create your reality and step out.

2 Likes

It’s not for me because I am truly working on starting everything over right now. For you though, if you get the message to start over every single day… lol, idk, maybe you are supposed to do something bigger than what you already are, leave your comfort zone.

2 Likes

Oh like one big long beginning period. So the message could be “Keep beginning”. Like it’s planting season. Keep planting.

2 Likes

I uhh started using Thor again with Michael earlier today before I read this…

Do they clash?

I’m asking them for help in the gym and it’s crazy man how much they help… it’s like I get lost in a daze during sets and wake up and I’m done lol

4 Likes

Intercession 2.0 could be for you.

2 Likes

“One on one with Satan”.

Ugh…This shit again…?

Look man, and anyone reading this, stop being deceived for fuks sake.

Satan, satana, sanat kumara, satanama, they are all inter-connected.

Sanat Kumara is described as an ascended master.

How is he a “devil…?”

I could write alot more that would make most so called “christians” and “muslims” question their existence, but Sammys gonna ban me again and use “racism” as an excuse, although they arent even a race.

But whatever, those priests doing exorcisms should maybe stop using reptillian influenced “latin” prayers, and actually use Aramaic prayers while using Yeshua’s name properly, not “jesus”.

And see how the exorcism goes then, you’ll see that the actual demons are those child molesters, not the people that they forcefully curse using the “cross”. (Yeshua was never crucified, another grey alien LIE!)

8 Likes

@anon28389016 Does this work in the same way if you have Michael’s mandala as your phone’s wallpaper/lock screen image? It’s not physically on you so wondering if that still works.

1 Like

Yes but its weak compared to actually wearing it.

2 Likes

@Samurai Got it. What about printing it out and attaching it to your phone case?

1 Like

Would work aswell.

And patience, this isnt productivity or eternity etc,

Michael and Thor are personality-altering fields, which means theres gonna be lots of ego tears and excuses why you should get rid of it.

But after 2-3 weeks of PROPER use, you will start to feel the power

4 Likes

Wasnt aimed towards you bro, I know you know better.

There are lots of lurkers, and people who wont post.

Its gonna be mainstream soon anyway, but might aswell “wake” em up early.

1 Like

Thanks @Samurai. I currently have HS and Repel Negativity mandalas printed and attached to my phone case. I could swap out Repel Negativity with Michael’s since he would repel negativity as well… right?

1 Like

Yup.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I didn’t think it was.

Spent some more time with people and I can say things run a lot smoother for me with Michael Dragon and Lion instead of Thor Dragon and Lion. It’s a lot of juice either way.

1 Like

can i wear the lion dog tag together with michael mandala? or does it weaken the power of the michael mandala. Thanks

1 Like

A weapon is a weapon, no? If I design it, so only me and my friends can use it, but you grab a hold of it, it will still work for you.

Yeshua spoke Aramaic, Angels apparently speak Enochian, where does latin fit in?

The roman empire was the reptillian capital on earth. Its still active, even now.

Funny how Yeshua himself rebelled against them, and now a bunch of pedo fuks that are too scared to say his real name, so they use jesus, are pretending they serve him.

Churches, “holy” images and statues, man-made titles, they are all fake.

None of them actually practice what Yeshua preached, they just love to twist his words and take advantage of people who don’t know better.

But hey, dont take my word for it.

Evoke the yogi yourself, let Yeshua guide you towards the truth regarding the vatican and romans.

Im not even a fan of Yeshua, nor do I care about his teachings, I have my own path of spirituality, but all these lies, word twisting, fake, rat-like behaviour is annoying me.

3 Likes

Michael and Lion huh? Interesting.

I honestly dont know lol, give it a shot, then try them seperately.

Experiment and see what works best.

1 Like

1 is the number of the beginning, the fresh start. In Numerology, when a number is doubled, that is called a master number, which is the ultimate expression of the energy of that number. So, 11 is a eureka, an epiphany, an insightful idea, because nothing will bring about a fresh start in your life like a new realization that changes everything.

:smiley:

5 Likes