Yeah man. It’s something. I use a lot of these fields just to help me be myself. Using magic to be my self. Sounds strange. But in a world hell-bent on conformity. I see just about every person I meet as a little want-to-be hitler peddling their own mind control program because that’s all they have the power to get away with at the time.
Everybody wants to tell you who you are. Nobody wants to tell you who they are. And for good reason.
Is this really true?
Can we also become like that with just only using angelic Intercession and angelic vibration field? Can we get this type of behaviour using these two fields suddenly?
I don’t have St. Michael mandala yet but using it trough my smart TV sometimes as screen
I have noticed last days, my father who is a little bit negative and dark person, sometimes even merciless, doesn’t like my presence last days, can’t stand in my presence somehow, like it repeal him idk, maybe it also has connections
I have had an amazing experience with just Michael and Thor. And not the mandalas (although I was wearing both). They exist in slightly different realities, so pulling them together and getting them to work together was an incredible experience undertaken intentionally with global ramifications. This took place the night of 8/24/20. I will share more as appropriate and I have time. There are absolutely good reasons for them to work together!
I want to increase both those parts of myself that:
Claim my personal power, smash obstacles, and rule the female desires.
Give spiritual insight, love everyone, and protect others.
I will tell you the pitch for both of them to participate in my personal war was different, but once made, it was a bit like going into battle with Rambo and Obi-Wan.