Michael Mandala and Thor Mandala Simultaneously

Love gravitational their asses then?

2 Likes

I did it… but maybe I abused, I don’t know. Because then I started having some guys popping up to start conversations while I was having a nap under a tree or some girls on the bus: like the bus is literally empty, but the lady comes and sits next to you and spreads like a jellyfish in your area… as if wanting physical contact.

I confess: love fields are still a mystery for me lol. Not negative though.

4 Likes

Yeah youre right.

Michael is a master tho at shutting down apes.

Thor not so much, he’d tell you to get involved in the fight lol

7 Likes

Thank the Divine, I’m only 45 kilos lol. All this pairs a little with our conversation about Orion too, no?

Why is that though? Thor doesn’t have some inner beauty? lol

3 Likes

Dont know how to answer this lmfao, used animal telepathy a bit too much, words are weird now

Try and see I guess

3 Likes

Thank you for the discussion guys. @FBI_cyber_division, @Samurai,@Bronyraur will try Thor with Inner, as I’m all about experiencing.

Won’t be using simultaneously Thor and Michael , for the moment.

I also have tried for a few weeks the Lion + Dominance, and turned out to be an interesting experience, you can read it here, if you’d like: Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

3 Likes

Hey samurai can I club together fame abundance luck and repel negativity mandala or will they clash?

I’m not Samurai, but let me try to help:

• Fame will get you noticed. That does not mean it is good, you will attract attention. Most of the times it can be unwanted attention, as a matter in fact. However, people will know you. It can be great, but also not so good… as you can see…
  • Abundance: Places you in a state of completeness. Usually this revolves around money, as people connect abundance with it, but it depends on how you view it.
  • Luck: This is a complex one…As I see it, you might be envisioned as lucky even though going through not so good situations. It sort of aligns you with the Universe, in a sense. It will depend on what you need, but most surely will align you with the best outcome.

These three might clash at a certain point… To feel abundant and prosper you might go through a bad period in your life, for instance… Should we call that unlucky? To be famous you could attract different people which can impact your life differently…
So I believe it’s quite complex to discuss, but I see some probability for clash…

Repel negativity I don’t foresee it clashing with either of them.

My 2 cents.

6 Likes

So luck mandala is like the best path field?Ok so can I stick to this then assuming that even if some unfavourable outcomes arise at the end I will be benefited.i don’t have prblm with getting fame anyways I think the downsides u mentioned are okay for me it’s just the luck one bcz also there are people in this forum who say they had bad luck listening to luck audios and all.

unless you seriously wanna be a famous person, all the attention might be too much and uncomfortable at times.

Also get ready for
“I swear I know you from somewhere!”

Luck is better than abundance but needs some time to kick in, better make the luck field using the sigil on a metal item, play ego dissolution twice daily, after 2-3 weeks the universe becomes your servant.

7 Likes

FAME SIGIL is to ATTRACT WOMEN ?. LOL​:smile::smile:

3 Likes

I love you bre lol

4 Likes

Probably.

1 Like

Fame and inner beauty reflected outwards would be a good pair

4 Likes

yeah… all those women and men coming towards you…

2 Likes

I only want BEAUTIFUL WOMEN the men I leave them for you LOL

:smile::smile::smile::+1::+1:

6 Likes

I only want BEAUTIFUL WOMEN the men I leave them for you LOL​:smile::smile::smile::+1::+1:

1 Like

FAME MANDALA OR FAME SIGIL?

OR BOTH ?.

What do you think?

:thinking::thinking:

Not sure man, maybe check to see which one was made latest?

The newer one is probably better than the old one since dream only gets better with time

Or both… lol try it out man

lol :joy: :joy: :joy: