Microcurrent facial simulant, unauthorized sapien medicine field on youtube

Hi everybody, I came accross the microcurrent facial simulant on youtube. a while ago I listened to it 3 times in a row as suggested, and I could really feel it in my face muscles. I was very excited about it! When I revisited it the next day though, I became aware that this was not an official Sapien Medicine Channel field, it was uploaded by ‘Sunlight’. So I stopped using it and waited for a sale to buy it on gumroad. Which I did a few days ago. But when I listen to it now, nothing seems to happen. I don’t feel my facial muscles tightening like it did the first time. of use

• Could this be because I listened to the unauthorized version on youtube?
  • If so, what can I do to reverse this so my purchase will work as it is supposed to?
    II hope someone can help me with this.

Hello. Do the fields downloaded from Patreon work?

Once you purchase it, you consciously and subconsciouly know you are a legal owner and the field scans that within you to work.

1 Like

Yes, no problem there. I have always had very good results in the past. I think I should try listening to ULR first. Thank you for your reply!

Thank you for pointing this out Zen. I guess you are right, it´s my own beliefs that are in the way! I´ll use Subconscious Limit Removel before playing the microcurrent!