Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

I was thinking of having the Intention Repeater handle them, but if they are that strong then I just listen to them.
Thank you for your answer

1 Like

hi forum friends!

so money is quite important in this reality. but i find it really boring.

i like talking to others, though! any topic becomes more fun when i have people i am connected with that are interested in those topics.

anyone interested in a discord and/or a new thread to discuss and share everything related to financial independence and the million dollar empire mindset?

how i see it is we already help each other and support each others’ spirituality.
why don’t we also help each other out financially? (i intend more knowledge based, but if more develops then?..)

i have anxiety because i feel like i never know enough to really get started or try out new things financially. maybe it will really help others to share what they know, the books they read, what they do or are planning to do?

i’ve read quite a few books so i do have somewhat of a money making mindset. i just haven’t done ‘enough actions’ to really feel financially free.

at the end of the day:

• i want to get out of my career
  • i want to travel and have vacations whenever i feel like and for however long
  • i want to buy food when i feel like it (and cook when i feel like it)
  • i want to play video games for video games’ sake
  • i want to try out new activities that will allow me to meet new people i can socialize with
  • i want a boyfriend that also has similar financial mindsets
  • i want new opportunities and possibilities to open up because money is never an issue

i feel like we can adopt spirituality into the financial realm.

you know how ‘in higher realms/dimensions’ it is said that everyone is an individual but they all help each other out?

i see the above possibly working with finances and right now i’m reading the 4 hour work week which explains this:

To be neither the boss nor the employee, but the owner. To own the trains and have someone else ensure they run on time

it really matters who you know and what they can offer. even in this forum, we know who are the teachers, we know who are the students, we @ those we think have the answer.

feel free to reply to this message or pm me.

i am willing to setup a discord server!

17 Likes

I’ll love to be a part of this as I relate, I read financial books and always trying to improve but don’t take much actions on the things I should be doing.

10 Likes

So you want that FU money so you can live the glamorous cosmopolitan lifestyle with a zest of spirituality

Then you need to stack some serious money before you can do that. You need to increase your wealth through profit. For that you need to provide value in exchange for ressources that you’ll use to sustain yourself, provide more value in exchange for even more profit or consume it through leisure activities.

That’s as simple as that. How fancy and how long is that gonna be ? The answer will tell you how much money you need. How much time are you ready to spend to get it ? Will it be enough ?

Either it’s perfect or you refuse (or can’t) spend that much time hoarding resources for delayed consumptions. Or it’s too much money.
In that case you reconsider and change some parameters.

When you get something that’s alright, you set how much money you need and by when you’ll have it. That’s your goal and now you focus on it.

Now you start delivering as much value as you can with as little ressources as you can. To do that you’ll need to choose an industry/market/activity with margins and constraint that are acceptable.
You raise you level, build some skills and jump in the game thankfully helped by the fields, your higher IQ, and psychic perception.

Fast forward :fast_forward:
Time :arrow_down:
Money :arrow_up:

I’m not sure what’s the problem

If someone wants to ask a precise question, I’d be happy to answer

PS: it’s an iterative process with unexpected setbacks and breakthroughs. The plan should be re-evaluated and modified periodically to reflect your progress/conditions. But it’s just a matter of time.

Also: although I don’t completely reject books like the « 4h work week » you mentioned. In the end they are pretty empty and makes people feel like they know more than they do. It helps somewhat with the mindset, but the mindset is pretty basic and someone like you could get it with 2 YouTube videos and 1 online article.
Lol, the millionaire audio kinda takes care of the mindset part already :man_shrugging:

What is important is to have:

1. Financial skills
  2. Technical skills

You should divide your learning schedule between these too. I’m sure many here could recommend great books if you know what you’re looking for beyond « making money »

1. Providing value
  2. Capturing value

It’s just that

22 Likes

Need to be consistent with this as right now its one of my much needed fields :slight_smile:

yes with the FU money!

that lifestyle is definitely one of my latter goals, but i am focusing on my current resources to assist me!

anyone know the christian story of the three people given money? one was given $10, the other $5, and the latter $1. the first and second came back and told their investor they doubled what they received ($20 and $10). the last came back and didn’t double their money and instead chose to hide it.

take money from a millionaire and they know how to get it back and then some. give a million to someone poor and in no time at all they’ll spend it all.

i believe physical money is a representation of energy and how we interact with our social responsibilities.

i believe anyone can grow their wealth in whatever situation they’re in and whatever kind of cash-flow they have. that’s the beauty of being human.

i wholeheartedly agree with this!

i am still asking this question to myself with what do i want to bring to the table.

i agree again. how you say this is very simple and understandable.

i understand this in a mental level, but question @Dr_Manhattan ,

is it important to understand the broader economy before deciding ‘what to do’, or vice versa?

let me know if you’d like me to rephrase the question.

i do appreciate all that you’ve shared as i see the wisdom behind your words my friend!

6 Likes

Of course yes. It’s very important to understand the game, to know the precedents to be able to make decision and anticipate. VERY IMPORTANT!

But since there’s an optimal amount of knowledge. Spending years studying all the facets of the international economy is not necessary.

I don’t want to stress it too much and make people think they need to study every economic theory though, because it’s a passion for me. I just love it, even without the money, it’s a wonder. I’ve been reading public companies income statement since I was a kid and I loved reading international treaties. For most people it’s boring, for me it’s “magic”.

But it helps to know more

9 Likes

My 2 cents about the economy

Yes, if you want to find what pays well on the market and do that. You don’t need to insert the entire economy, just by and large and a certain segment deeper.

No, if you start with what you love and how you can create value out of doing that. Then you get to do something you’re passionate about and make money.

I, and a lot of my friends went way no 1, it’s when you work a lot for a couple of years, end up in a high paying job but don’t actually feel fulfilled so you end up quitting anyway or find an outlet (a side gig or an addiction).

12 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
Best explanation you’ll get

It depends on what kind of industry, the bigger you want to play, the broader your knowledge should be.

12 Likes

Hi everyone. With previous fields, i know that speaker is better, but can i use this field with headphone because of my house is so noisy now. Will it slow the effects? Thank you so much!
And just to make sure, i don’t speak English ( i come from Asia ), i hope field still work for me right ( im sure that previous field is ok but what about this kind of mindset field )

2 Likes

Yes you can use it with headphones, the is no difference in effectiveness.
It doesn’t matter what language you speak :)

11 Likes

Tried a new format for meditation today
20 mins of Torsion Field
20 mins of Million Dollar Empire mindset
15 min of Plasma Light.

This was suggested by someone else on the forum.

Time sure does fly by.
I also feel a lot lighter.
People who are not right for my business are being exposed.
HACKS who are just trying to make money off me without doing any real work.

11 Likes

Did you listen with this order, first torsion and then Millon and Plasma?

1 Like

Also try Imaginarium Divine perhaps? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, in this order

1 Like

good idea.
I played it once but it’s a long track

1 Like

No grounding field?

Yes. Grounding after I finish

2 Likes

This stack, only 1 time a day?