Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

:fire: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks phill today was not a good day and I needed that

3 Likes

The lord guided me today to send you that message. I am his vessel

Amen

12 Likes

Need someone to talk to tbh can I dm you

2 Likes

I have updated my review of this playlist many times. I would like to tell everybody this is my favorite music ever. This has in a way turn around things in me. I am buying things that I could not imagine buying barely a year ago. Mind you that some times I loop Abundance and Millionaire mindset alot, whereas as sometimes i go on listening not even once for few days, like past 1 week I could not manage as I went to my hometown.
Generally I make sure to listen both the fields atleast once. I also listen to Abundance field(opera music one) every once in a while. So I try to stay in touch with these wealth fields.
I am waiting for store to open so that i can buy Abundance tag, I will also buy all the fields related to wealth and abundance once I acquire hefty amount of money.

I update once in a while to let everyone know I am still using it and benefiting from it. I am also trying to get a remote job that pays good and I have been selected in the first round. Lets hope for the best.

20 Likes

I have the abundance tag and the tag replace abundance and prosperity mindset cuz the tag it self put you in abundance and prosperity mindset along with the draw effect it worth cuz you can have it in your pocket working with you 24/7 :rocket::100:

4 Likes

can you elaborate on your results with abundance tag

2 Likes

The same has abundance mindset audio ,also sometimes everything comes in my favor ,and attract abundance in some many aspect is not just money ,but love ,food ,guidance ,i also attract opportunity to works in other Job that they offer me but i stick with one for now ,also it put you ah confidence that if you r going to an interview ,makes you believe you already have that job ,is gonna be yours etc

4 Likes

It first work on your mind to have ah good mindset about abundance and them it will make the rest when your mind change

4 Likes

Will alt season come this year. Holding doge and other coins tightly

4 Likes

next year, no chance for this year lol the year is done already

This field is free, or has a lot of potential and is still good to use;
no feedback or updates?

Everyone is a millionaire, whats there to update.
(Here i meant gif but nothing is loading lol)

5 Likes

I’ve had a pretty gradual improvement in finances in the past two years; been using this and Abundance Mindset the entire time. From barely being able to afford decent food I went to moving into a nice apartment (for which I pay neither rent nor bills), to around passive income of ~150$ + my family occasionally sends me money as well. At the end of every month I end up saving around 100$ that I can spend on fields or whatever else (Living alone since age of 15 with limited resources has also taught me how to spend wisely, I don’t spend money impulsively). I’m a student too, so I haven’t had a job throughout this period.
(I live in a second-to-third world country, so everyday necessities such as food etc. aren’t as expensive as in more developed countries)
Though, important to mention, it was Capital Governance that really kicked things off for me.

27 Likes

congratulations spelled out

3 Likes

I hope you can progress again and again and get what you want. If I can give you some advice, also try to listen to it together with Unexpected Gift, it was recommended to me a few weeks ago and there was no shortage of surprises.
Very happy for you, bye.

5 Likes

Will do. I really appreciate your kind words,
all the best. :blush:

2 Likes

I have been listening to this for at least three weeks together with Unexpected Gift, and for a few days
I have noticed that my attention has shifted to a valuable object, whose price is currently above availability. The particular thing is that while before I didn’t even consider this object, now I watch it on TV, internet and live, dreaming or imagining it; also another special aspect consists in the fact that before maybe I despised it for various reasons, even if I didn’t consider it ugly, now instead I feel admiration and happiness, and daydreaming about it does not give me that aftertaste of sadness for being over budget at the present moment.
This is just one example of how the field works to try to change mental chemi, emotions, moods
and disaffection and discomfort that can be felt towards the symbols of wealth.
Just my experience.

4 Likes

I am using this field at night whole sleeping in alternate days with abundance mindset. My personal experience with this field is it upgrades your mindset to a money making no bullshit mindset. I stopped calling my friends for drinks or asking them out because it seemed useless sitting over drinks with friends and engaging in useless conversations not related to my life or will not help me in any way to earn money. I also evaluated things on their value which i never did before. Nowadays after listening to the field i drink beer alone that too i am working on my pc while drinking so no waste of time. Also from the inside i have started seeing myself as a millionaire and valuable person.

Regarding money i am yet to receive tangible money but have few money making ideas which i have kept in safeplace and i am nurturing them so that they become reality. Also understanding of money making comes easy to me .

7 Likes

What if a little of this could be considered networking opportunities, which would have a “use” and which could help you in some way to earn money? Maybe not through your current friends, but you never know who you’ll meet “out there,” whilst you probably have a very good idea of you’re likely to meet when you’re alone working on your computer.

Just offering you a different and perhaps helpful perspective. Do with my gift as you will.

4 Likes