Million Dollar Empire Mindset

What is the description for this audio? Yes I know that the audio name states what it does but is there more to it than that?

8 Likes

From Patreon:

Million Dollar Empire Mindset

"This focuses more on wealth generation and will also draw wealth and opportunity to you.

Business contacts along with the attitudes and mental states of those who seem to effortlessly make money"

Here are the other descriptions for that series

The abundance mindset

“This brings abundance towards you, creates a beacon or draw for general (in all forms) abundance and has the mind set and attitude of people who are abundant. (the energy from these are also made to match your own faster, for easier integration.)”

Spiritual Growth States of Being

"Consider this a lucky or a luck and probability enhancement for spiritual growth,

Watch as you get into a flow of spiritual growth and have synchronous meetings of like minded people. knowledge and understanding comes easier in often coincidental moments. "

3 Likes

I listened to it today on youtube and halfway through I got a uncomfortable feeling and a headache. Why is that? I have never got headache from sapien fields before.

What is this uncomfortable feeling you speak off? Also this headache more than likely suggests that your subconscious mind is heavily favoring lack and poverty instead of favoring that of the rich.

I just felt uncomfortable in the mind and head. Maybe it is targeting some subconscious beliefs. i will try again after some days.

Drink plenty of water and take a break for a day .If it is only that audio that causes side effects then I recommend using ego dissolution and subconscious limits remover to clear out any limiting beliefs and give you a good foundation to start on.

I am using ego dissolution (for about 1 month) and subconscious limit remover (for about 4 months) every morning before my playlist. I never had headache from any sapien field so far.

maybe you just dont vibe with it them. If you dont like it then I guess just dont listen to it, or maybe comeback to it later. Like Rogue said it could be that your subconscious mind is clashing with the audio and this is causing you discomfort. There’s no way for us to really know what the issue is.

Energy being removed is usualy felt. Keep using it, probably it destroy liming beliefs about money and wealth.

5 Likes

It’s actually a good thing, think of it as the lifting of limitations, which almost had a heavy effect on your brain. There are books that suggest certain emotions live in parts of people’s bodies

1 Like

Perhaps try the Emotional Release and Energy Blockage Removal and Love, Gratitude and Appreciation fields for this, as they can be of help with releasing energies which arise and integrating the effects of fields.

Personally, I’ve found the Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity field helps propagate, distribute and harmonise the concepts from the fields in the Mind Settings album throughout the brain, so it may be of help to you for harmonising the effects as well.

8 Likes

Coincidentally I am using all these at the moment. I am listening to the depression stack as advised by sapien and all these are part of it.

On the Mind Settings Album, I started it again yesterday. I did not suffer from any headache again, however I can feel my head kinda filled, or kinda of occupied, something like that. I felt very slightly nauseated or uncomfortable in myself like I did not like listening to it.

4 Likes

That’s a sign that major beliefs are being overwritten with positive ones about money and abundance. Take it slow if it becomes unbearable, but stay consistent and the results will be amazing.

10 Likes

Not meaning to resurrect a dead thread but I had the same. Higher Heart/Throat area and Well of Dreams/Jade Pillow… extremely uncomfortable for the first phase of the song (10-11 minutes in), but then it started easing up and transitioning to my 3rd eye.

There are some generational problems with money in my family and I’m fairly certain my Grandfather played with things he didn’t understand or take precautions towards, or at least, played with people associated with said things in the interest of wealth generation.

1 Like