Mind Settings album

Now that’s awesome. Enjoy!

1 Like

It’s not even a week but ever since I started this album, I got a new car, gonna quit my current job by the end of this month and get a new one that pays a high salary. I also met a really smart guy who might turn out to be my business partner in the future. And I know for sure this ain’t a coincidence.

Of course I was working for this for a while but everything fell into place like building blocks in 6 days. I’m really excited about this new direction.

Best wishes future millionaires :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: and don’t stop working

44 Likes

Dude is this serious?

3 Likes

I am absolutely serious. I was satisfied with my job but then all of a sudden 3 days ago I got an offer I can’t refuse. So i decided to quit my current job. And I met my new friend while going to buy the car in the dealership. We hit up really well and eventually began discussing about business ideas which we had, which was quite weird because I never discuss about my ideas with a stranger. I also found out that he knows my friend from university. That is too much to be a coincidence.

42 Likes

I wouldn’t really use that audio for now, but I decided to add it to my list.

1 Like

Congrajulashuns :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wow, excellent! I’m so happy for you!

11 Likes

That’s amazing! Congratulations :tada:

How often were you listening to this album?

6 Likes

That’s amazing, congrats! We’re you looping the whole album? How long do you listen to them, and are there other fields you’re listening to?

8 Likes

Will Mind settings field clash with Best path tag?
@SammyG

1 Like

This was my playlist for the past week:
Abundance and million dollar mindset on loop all night at a low volume. I also listened to these during day whenever I get the chance.
Spiritual growth States of being once each day
I wear a set of tags which include subconscious limit remover and glory to name a few all day.
I also do star meditation exercise every day.

No other audios other than what I mentioned above. I put all my previous playlist on hold.

A good addition to this would be ego dissolution but as I wear SLR tag all the time I don’t listen to ego as often as I used to. Hope it helps y’all

29 Likes

Any feedback?

Just what I needed to read to start my morning off. :smirk: Congrats bro! Looks like you met your own personal genie huh? :grin: Hahaha. Anyways man, keep raking in that bread bro. :money_mouth_face: :muscle:t4: May all your wishes come true as well. You deserve it man. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing your playlist. This is awesome and wishing you continued success! :dizzy:

I’ve played the album a few times a day so will try the overnight loop also.

Ahh… I have been pushing this off for a long time. Might be time to give this a try. :grimacing:

13 Likes

I don’t have any tags as of the moment, but thank you for sharing your playlist. Your post is inspiring. Congratulations again :100:

4 Likes

Nope. Only field Best Path clashes with is Glory.

14 Likes

Nothing impressive like Genie’s case. It’s rather a “small“ detail, but still an unlocked situation though.

I had translated a book almost 5 years ago and never received a single penny, despite the contract. No need for much detail: case solved today, a few minutes ago.

Once again: overall/globally, I didn’t have an “unlucky” life so far, to be honest. However, the Gratitude audios, the Abundance tag, the Lucky Field Sigil and the Bountiful Harvest album have undoubtedly offered an additional support throughout the last months. Making unexpected ”pushes” and various compensations popping up on my way, whenever I was about to fall into pessimism (a tendency that I unfortunately have, sometimes).

And this album seems to be the latest varnish on the top of these fields, naturally.

21 Likes

This year has been rocky to say the least, but I’ve been having some lucky breaks lately. I believe this album is helping.

14 Likes

Nothing official, but possibly will be landing a new job with a $5 increase pay. It’s was posted 10 days ago around the time I started playing the audio and found it about 3 days ago. A job that resonates with me more as well!

I’ll edit the outcome!

Edit: unfortunately, I was declined. Nonetheless, it doesn’t end here and if a opportunity presented itself out the blue I’m sure there are better options out there. :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

Good Luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes