Minotaur Alchemist

These base beings are designed as smart field and beings, when made and worn, it envelops you like a suit, you can mentally command it to do its functions.
The base form, has seven ‘slots’ where you can buy abilities and add it to them.
each one will become permanent, once all 7 slots are filled, it will not be able learn anymore.
when not worn, it will take the appearance ethereally as the creature it is shown as.
In the captivating practice of chaos magic, servitors are crafted by blending the attributes of various beings to create entities with unique and profound influences.
Imagine a servitor formed from the essence of a minotaur, symbolizing immense strength, endurance, and determination, combined with the transformative and intellectual powers of an alchemist. This extraordinary combination results in a servitor that embodies both formidable physical power and profound transformative abilities, offering transformative benefits to the individual it accompanies.
The most striking effect of this servitor is its enhancement of personal strength and resilience. The minotaur’s attributes of immense physical power and endurance infuse the individual with a robust inner strength and the ability to persevere through life’s challenges. This servitor instills a sense of groundedness and stability, allowing the person to face difficulties with unwavering confidence and determination. The minotaur’s unyielding nature ensures that they remain steadfast and resolute, no matter the obstacles they encounter.
Simultaneously, the alchemist’s transformative powers bring a profound sense of change and innovation.
The alchemist’s ability to transform base materials into gold symbolizes the capacity to turn challenges and obstacles into opportunities for growth and success. This servitor encourages the individual to view their life and experiences through a lens of transformation and improvement, fostering a mindset of continuous self-improvement and innovation.
The combination of the minotaur’s strength and the alchemist’s transformative abilities ensures that the person can overcome any challenge and emerge stronger and more capable.
The servitor also promotes intellectual growth and curiosity. The alchemist’s pursuit of knowledge and understanding enhances the individual’s capacity for critical thinking and problem-solving. This servitor encourages the person to seek out new knowledge and explore new ideas, fostering a love for learning and intellectual development.
The combination of the minotaur’s resilience and the alchemist’s intellect creates a powerful force for personal and professional growth, allowing the individual to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Furthermore, the servitor’s influence extends to enhancing the individual’s ability to adapt and evolve.
The alchemist’s mastery of transformation and change enables the person to navigate life’s uncertainties with ease and grace. This servitor helps the individual to embrace change and view it as an opportunity for growth and improvement, rather than a source of fear or anxiety. The minotaur’s strength provides a stable foundation, while the alchemist’s transformative powers offer the tools needed to adapt and thrive in any situation.
The servitor also enhances the person’s ability to harness their inner power and spiritual energy. The minotaur’s strength provides a solid foundation of physical and mental power, while the alchemist’s transformative practices offer tools and techniques for harnessing this energy.
This combination empowers the individual to achieve their goals and aspirations, utilizing both their physical abilities and intellectual insights to overcome obstacles and manifest their desires.
In terms of social interactions, the presence of the servitor enhances the individual’s ability to connect with others on a deeper and more meaningful level. The alchemist’s wisdom and the minotaur’s commanding presence create a sense of trust and respect in social settings. The individual becomes a source of strength and guidance for others, attracting relationships that are supportive and nurturing.
This servitor fosters a sense of community and interconnectedness, encouraging the person to build and maintain strong, healthy relationships.
The servitor also promotes a sense of balance between action and contemplation. The minotaur’s active and powerful nature is harmonized by the alchemist’s reflective and transformative qualities.
This balance ensures that the individual can take decisive action when needed, while also taking the time to reflect and gain insight. This dynamic equilibrium fosters a well-rounded and holistic approach to life, where the person can achieve both their physical and intellectual aspirations.
In essence, a servitor combining the attributes of a minotaur and an alchemist creates a powerful and transformative influence. It brings together physical strength, transformative wisdom, intellectual growth, and adaptability, fostering an environment where the individual can thrive in all aspects of life. This harmonious blend of qualities empowers the person to navigate life’s complexities with resilience, insight, and grace, leading to a more balanced, enlightened, and fulfilling existence.
All are very tightly and finely programmed.
each one comes on an audio.
You simply hold the item and just intend or think this is the item you want to use.
Do not worry too much, once you are holding it, that is the intention already.

Works once, uses feedback from your subconscious to know when it is done or not.
So you do indeed need to buy more if you use it once. (one time creation)

This is also the guild mascot / representative for the The Self Mastery Collective Guild.

46 Likes

Very cool and close to a centaur

2 Likes

Marvellous creation!

I absolutely love the Minotaur Alchemist and how he is the representative figure for the Self Mastery Collective Guild.

You always manage to balance each character so well!

10 Likes

phew
that in itself is alchemy lol.
:smiley:

34 Likes

This one jumps out at me. Seems like it has a great balance of base stats.

3 Likes

@Dreamweaver Hi Dream ! Do you think its a problem if i use a jewel like those who were selling a few years ago on Enlightened States (those in shungite), the IPF tag, or the Fontain of Youth, with a servitor like this and probably all his attributes ?
I ask you this cause its the only jewel i like and would carry lol but i’m not sure cause its already embued with fields

Baya asked a similar question about a ring with the confidence and authority field.
From what I remember he recommended a fresh (unfielded) item to be sure

4 Likes

Ok thanks !
I’m definitely not into jewel, cant decide which one choose lol

You could use a little sturdy keychain or something you could keep in your pocket.

2 Likes

Any more testimonials?

Bought this servitor recently. Its power is overwhelming on the same day that I attached it into my item. It’s that I felt its presence but then I got used to this energy overtime. I think it;ll take awhile for it to grow. For now, I just let it be, give it a chance to get to know me and observe what it does during crucial moments.

8 Likes