Misfortune after hospital stay

So I had to be hospitalized for 1 week, after I was discharged from the hospital and returned home there has been a series of negative events going on at my home. On the first day I broke some glass tupperware and a cup on which I cut my hand. A couple days after that I injurd my lower back. My mother has been breaking stuff in our home as well. Yesterday I got a flat tire on my car and today our dishwasher broke. Last 2 week’s misfortunes equal to a year’s worth. Generally I am a lucky person and I believe I am blessed, but every since I returned from the hospital something changed.

3 Likes

Pinpointing exact reason for ur experiences isn’t easy to decipher.

I’d suggest some holistic approach,

Auric and body repair - to clean up your aura
Astrology inclined or amplify/ nullify free fields - to make sure u have planetary support
Angelic or devic intercession - to seek extra support and protection
Cleanse your environment with respective fields - Air revitalizer/ rain drops etc. or sacred places album - the best
Try Luck stack whatever u have or for free alternatives try unexpected gifts or latest Luck album
Finally shielding stack - dragon shield/ shielding 3.0 etc.

Try alternative fields based on availability in the above categories.
Hope the conditions improve for good :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Maybe try Voodoo Detangled and/or similar too, to cover possibilities. But in this case, shielding and grounding are a must.

4 Likes

I have the Curse and Spell removal field, would that be a good substitute?

1 Like

Both voodoo and curse-spell removal ones are different.
Not a bad idea to try out all options you have to cleanse your aura.
Try exorcism, negative energy removal ones too…

4 Likes