Voodoo Detangled (Patreon)

Voodoo Detangled

This powerful product is designed to de-entangle you from voodoo and its influences, freeing you from any entanglements and effects of negative magic. Through advanced energetic principles, it works to cleanse your aura and energy field, severing all ties to harmful spiritual practices and removing any residual negative energies that may be affecting you.

Using this product will help you reclaim your personal power and restore your natural energetic balance. It provides a protective shield that guards against future entanglements, ensuring that you remain unaffected by external negative influences. By liberating you from the grip of voodoo, this product promotes a sense of inner peace, clarity, and empowerment.

Incorporate this product into your daily routine to maintain a state of energetic purity and protection. Experience the freedom of being untangled from harmful magic, and step forward with confidence and resilience in your spiritual journey.

89 Likes

woohoo!

7 Likes

love the tune!

5 Likes

You are fast almost as Captain making new releases :partying_face:

7 Likes

Woah! :flushed: Is this a a replacer for the exorcism rite and the spell removal fields?

5 Likes

The best way to test this is to use this and piss off a Vodou man :joy:

4 Likes

after listening :relieved:

24 Likes

I think… its just the approach is different
here we use quantum mechanics as the base it operates from.

70 Likes

I finally and quickly got the answer at my last question
Thank you caps :wink:

3 Likes

Let my try this. Also thanks :bowing_woman:t2::bowing_woman:t2:

1 Like

Why is the music of recent new releases so great? Recently I listened to many new fields mainly for music, and got the field effect as a super bonus.

7 Likes

Holy moly :scream_cat: as turn out here where I am it’s other side of the cake and people around me are more involved in this stuff than I was at first even aware !!
Lovely :rose: thank you !

6 Likes

The music is so cuuuuuute tf :sob::relaxed::innocent:

3 Likes

can’t even believe! my goodness. … :scream::boom:

4 Likes

I was looking for something like this just today.

Anyone knows how you can understand if there is a magic on you?

1 Like

Things are off you are in your body but things are happening or you behave in not usual you way
Pain in body , things falling apart literally inside of you and outside around you .

Heavy energy, dark dreams loosing energy all the time no matter how many cleansing you do etc

Even your physical body change pale skin ., bigger body.

For me I’m slim body construction but than I just started to be bigger 3/4 size bigger.

Even my fingers was bigger, just recently last couple days I noticed that finally my fingers are back to my shape .

Your mind feels as is in prison :closed_lock_with_key: lock , possible to see many shadows etc

Dark thoughts, possible person walk more as animal eating from floor (yes can be ugly ) …

Wen wake up body can have bruises and scratches.

Jobs falling apart, loosing money no matter what you do , people distance .

Or person can be beaten up or endlessly rape by something …

13 Likes

Amazing :star_struck: exactly what I was looking for :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Could this be used just for cleaning and overall protection in general terms? (Not just for Voodoo purposes) @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

Just like how gravity works, there are always negative energies around you (exceptions being religious and sacred places) which feed on you and try to pull you down and you have to make an effort to rise above them.

Fields like this make those efforts easier.

5 Likes

Love you guys. Thank you.

1 Like