Voodoo Detangled (Patreon)

Similar to auric repair, this has been giving me a pulsating effect on my auric field. :boom:
Thank you for this powerful field -removing and protecting us against future ones. :pray:

29 Likes

of course

44 Likes

I feel popping in my left ear and my left eye is twitching and feet are cold., interesting, donā€™t think anything was done on me but who knows haha

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Dream !

4 Likes

Thank you :)

2 Likes

What a happy tune :) thank you :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Captain :green_heart:

1 Like

This field feels very, very cleansing

7 Likes

Thank you for making this a patreon release.
I could see boundaries being created and enforced between myself and others energy, even with shielding. Seems to work at a very interesting and detailed level.

Entangled things :o:

17 Likes

Thank You!

3 Likes

if using in my stack before auric repair?

1 Like

Maybe you already had in store this field, when you created the first video for the new channel? :grinning:

Anyway, You Are a Genius and I Thank You for Another Wonderful Creation. :pray:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I accepted some friend requests from some Witches on my Instagram, like Idk a couple years ago.

They were from RomĆ¢nia, and they do work with dolls resembling people and with many other things.

I did it to show myself that Im not scared of magick.

Maybe I did a mistake lol.

Just in case, Iā€™ll use this field. :grinning:

6 Likes

One loop lifted all the heaviness IĀ“ve had in my legs upon waking up.

Aura feeling really clean.

13 Likes

If someone has an object from you, they can do stuff, heck some might do it even from a picture.

Now, Iā€™m not saying anyone did anything, Iā€™m just saying that there are people who can do stuff (usually if they are paid to do stuff).

Iā€™m talking about witches and other people who are doing a business out of this.

In Romania and throughout the world, there are quite a few such persons, low morality, dark magick, business oriented.

10 Likes

The Kardashians are the top witches on Instagram and social media.
They have a long family history of doing everything ā€œblack magickā€ for success, no matter the cost. At least thatā€™s what my research uncovered. These people have one of the darkest and most manipulative auras.

15 Likes

Wwweeeeeeee

1 Like

Idk if itā€™s true, but many rich families supposedly dabbled into or even are masters of such things.

Conspiracy stuff anyway.

I mean you are more informed than me.

And with more scientific aporoach.

So Idk.

Anyway. It canā€™t be all just stories all the time.

1 Like

Speaking about magic.
Has nothing to do with ā€œthe richā€
Everyone uses it, no one talks about it.
Everyone thinks they have ā€œa secret advantageā€. LMAO.
But the internet and data does not lie.
Companies do spells and radionics onto their logos.
They consult astrologers for when to buy stocks back.
Celebs and actors use every possible advantage they can get.
Most people on this forum are familiar with this stuff from their own past.
Your neighborhood girl next door does spells on a daily basis to manipulate Chad into marrying her. LOL.
Your aunt has ā€œa secret bookā€ under her bed and your boss is using candle spells to boost his business outcomes. Or crush his competitors.
Etc.
It is super wide spread.
And then a lot of magic is disguised behind religious rituals etc.
All of this is simply how most humans are.
A mindset of lack and revenge mentality.
So they try to force stuff to manifest or do harm to people they are envious of.
Nothing secret or conspiracy here.
Just humans doing human things, trying to force stuff because they forgot that they are manifestors.

29 Likes