Voodoo Detangled (Patreon)

Lol, indeed, it’s even worse than what I said.

Lol, it would be very naive to assume so.

There are 30k English language books on the topic of Wicca alone on Amazon:

grafik

And this is the super super harmless pre-elementary school stuff.
Not even mentioning the other languages and the other practices.
Someone is writing and reading all of this stuff!
It would be naive to assume that most of these people who buy this stuff, use it only for the “white magic healing” spells.

5 Likes

I think this might be the best clearing field I’ve ever used. Effects are immediate and strong.

I want to see more of whatever quantum mechanics principles Dream used in this in future fields

18 Likes

Recently, I heard a story from a friend who’s in paramedic school at the time and on one of his ride times with the fire department, they ran a call on a girl whose joints were in excruciating pain and she was totally paralyzed with no medical explanation or solution. The mother of the girl stated she just got back from Haiti and was adamant that someone did voodoo on her. I believe she ended up dying if I remember the story correctly.

What an important field this is.

16 Likes

grafik

Once again, someone is writing and buying and reading and using all of this stuff!

5 Likes

humbly thank you Captain! Bullseye

4 Likes

why not publish them in the conspiracy section.
would be great reads.

24 Likes

I will see whether I find the time to recollect all of this info again. It was all on the internet a few years ago.

6 Likes

Yeah, much info has been removed, countless videos erased from YouTube and other platforms.

It makes you think…:grinning:

What if…

3 Likes

I certainly need to loop this for a few days. It seems like Captain always knows what the community needs!

7 Likes

After using it a few times, feeling it mainly in my legs I have now no joint pain and lower back pain. I feel a lot lighter and fresh too.

:pray:t2:

16 Likes

I feel the same way, my whole body is relaxed

13 Likes

This whole post makes me think of Tom Brady’s wife.
Although I think they are apart now?
But either in an interview by him or an article somewhere, he basically admitted his wife casts spells for his success. He was laughing and saying something like “yeah, I don’t know what she does, I just do whatever she tells me to do”
He called her “superstitious” or something like that

It’s like nah bro, your wifeys a witch

6 Likes

Gisele Bündchen?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s her first name for sure. Not sure about the last.

1 Like

She is worth 400 $ Million. I would marry her just for that alone lol.

She is probably among the Top 3 most succesful supermodels turned business women worldwide.

3 Likes

lol. Wouldn’t blame you.

3 Likes

Lol. Business is business.

3 Likes

Totally and the first form of magic is speculated to be that of curses, most humans can’t stomach seeing their neighbours prosper. Hollywood is filled with celebs working with demons for fame and success and Disney the pedo-cult brazenly showed sigils not hidden but in plain sight in their cartoons.

You never know who does some spell on you, glad we got Captain on our side.

14 Likes

It seems like this may be useful for fans of other Creator Channels. Obviously it is not advisable
to listen to what you are not sure of, but if you have done so this may be a solution.

6 Likes