Vibration of Transcendence

My wording was probably bad but in the sense of true ego death, then no, but I did experience my sense of self not being attached to ego as much than the original ego dissolution field.

1 Like

What I really like about this field that is far from what I would normally experience with any other field. (Besides ego diss)

Vibrational elements creating a very unique and beautiful experience of elevation.

3 Likes

Ego diss is in this too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep, that is why I said that.
I meant it like, ego diss is similar to it, since it is included haha.

But vibration like transcendence idk which field would give it.

Maybe someone would mention light and vibrational guidance but its not quite the same.

1 Like

This field is absolutely priceless. Not only it puts you in a state of bliss and calmness but long term use of this field makes you realize your own timelessness and bliss becomes your norm. Yeah there will be some bumps on the road but its nothing really. It comes and goes. Soon you will realize a bliss that does not come and go.
I can highly recommend to consider getting this field during the spring sale.

9 Likes

Casually talking to myself

Vaikuntha Loka

3 Likes

Just got this, what’s you’re results with this guy’s, getting ready to listen to this for an hour.

I’ve learnt to take it slow as it’s a very strong field and lots of stuff can come up mentally and possibly physically. Some days breaks are worth while and just enjoy the journey with it.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice since I heard this stronger then ego dissolution, I’ll take it reall… slow, heh.

1 Like

It’s time to ascend.

2 Likes

So after using this for a long time , do the other 2 provide additional benefits that this and current youtube and patreon premium videos can’t provide? Experiences welcomed

i looped this for 4 hours along with soul restoration, neg jing too on another devices while playing and doing school work, i feel very blissful, something crazy about this is my vibe was very low till i started getting very high like my sexual energy just filled up to the max especially my inner child ampfliying

3 Likes

The updated description is beautiful! It is now on my list after VoDL of course

4 Likes

Yeah :+1:
I really like this final part:

3 Likes

Hi

Can someone please clarify if this field only removes negativity and blockages while raising your vibration ?

Does it remove white spells ?
Does it remove any evil ?

Thanks

Voodoo Detangled (Patreon)

Is your better option for things like that…

2 Likes

I should of been a bit more clear.

Basically i dont want to remove white spells.
Which is why i asked does it or will it remove that ?

My purpose for using this is to raise my vibration elevation transcend and keep entities away from me.

Thanks

In my experience that’s exactly what happens, yes.

I’m not familiar with white spells - it does not sound negative hence nothing will happen with them.

Yes yes

2 Likes

Best field ever just spam it along with soul restoration, neg jing, for hours ambiguously. I guarantee you be feeling blissful for a … lonnng time, just be mindful what you do, anything could bring you down to low vibes.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)