Mjolnir's power

I sneaked a little bit in the other threads (:grimacing:) and concluded that you don’t have the Glamour field since much time, right? I’d suggest you to wait a little more and maybe observe on a deeper level some possible subtle effects (e.g. subtle/tiny attitude shifts from specific people).

Also, many other personal features (mindset, etc.), other fields/tools that one uses, etc. are likely to have an impact on the result. As for Mjolnir, if you carefully analyze once again the “history” behind its creation… you wouldn’t be surprised about the fact that the related mandala can get very tricky sometimes :smiling_imp: Mine is creating some “bomb cocktails” with the other fields that I use lol.

Nothing negative, but more challenging. Maybe that’s what’s happening to you as well.

1 Like

I wanted to buy the “Charisma Glamour” audio. Do not recommend it? You have not had results? I will not buy it…

1 Like

I think I’ve not had results from it because of the mandalas, because others have stated that the charisma and glamour field did wonders for them.

I used LION MANDALA and I quit. A LOT OF DOMINANCE AND AGGRESSIVENESS …

I really want something to ATTRACT WOMEN. Be MAGNETICALLY ATTRACTIVE and attract them to me naturally.

2 Likes

@Kristiyan do you use other fields likely to “open the channel”? Like Ego dissolution, Subconscious limits removal, Confidence/self-esteem boost, Raise your vibrational state, True self of others, etc.? Or any of the energy cleansing ones?

2 Likes

I use the subconscious limits dissolve almost every day and I use the point of no return once a week. I don’t use ego dissolution. The other fields I use are hormonal, jing, chi, when etc.

1 Like

I have a feeling that the lion mandala doesn’t combine well with thor, shen and the charisma and glamour field. Perhaps someone else knows more?

You already have good ones on your stack, but that one would definitely not hurt either, when it comes to create new inner connections/picture, getting rid of at least some doubts/insecurities, etc.

1 Like

I would gladly use it, but I just don’t feel good after listening to it.

1 Like

I can understand that. I have a similar problem about another field (which is Animal empathy, but my problem isn’t about the animal part, in the “narrow” sense of the term). But I feel the need to use it though.

What I do is just give myself a break and try again later, at my own pace. No need to rush :slight_smile: So you too can maybe try again later with the ego dissolve, when you feel like doing it.

1 Like

I will probably start listening to it from time to time at the end of September. Until then I won’t use it.

1 Like

Problem is when thought

appears… that is actually the Ego fighting the effects of the field

And, as the descriptions says, the field is actually doing that dissolution in quite a delicate manner… the ego can get much more angry than that :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

We have to meditate on that one, right @Kristiyan? :slight_smile:

I work in a professional discipline which trains and encourages us to have ego strength. This is also a major criteria for my colleagues and I, when we have to evaluate a person’s state of mental health. This term keeps coming and going all day long for us, in our working environment, since years. Or others like healthy ego.

So years ago, when I used to mock spiritual practices, I was like “what is this bunch of idiots talking about ego dissolution hahaha!”… until I realized what it was about.

So yes, briefly said:
Ego dissolution field = a “must have”, sooner or later :slight_smile:

8 Likes

/tries to find way to give all 50 daily likes to this one sentence/ :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :100:

5 Likes

:heart: :tophat: :palm_tree:

1 Like

How do u boost the mandala ?? What do u mean ??

would you mind elaborating on this?

1 Like

Will be back in a couple of minutes to add more (eating some quick lunch now lol)

3 Likes

2 Likes

The link below is a good popular reminder of the “story“.

The Creation of Thor’s Hammer

When I posted the lines you’ve quoted:

1. I was excessively stuck in this kind of mythological material (Norse included, since I like it). The building process of the hammer was sort of “sabotaged” by the trickster god Loki and thus remained as an unfinished piece of work (according to the “story”). Wearing the signature of Loki, in a way.

2. And I was also stuck in my own megalomaniac interpretation of things, like “hehe… you wanna know a secret? I discovered that Loki can actually spoil Thor’s hammer and thus the mandala.”

??!!

What was spoiling the mandala was simply my own interpretation, personality (which has some trickster tendencies sometimes but I try to behave), and that pathetic attitude of “look how cultivated I am, but not you hehe :v:t2:

Luckily, we change (even a little) over time.

So at the end of the day: I have no constructive elaboration to offer here :))) , except maybe that there’s though some part of the mandalas which are influenced by us/those who wear them. “Logically”.

That’s all, really ;))

8 Likes