Mjolnir's power

what does mjolnir’s power exactly do i dont understand the field but i am wearing it. It says that it gives you the presence of thor but i dont understand what it means. We need more detailed explanations for it.

3 Likes

Mjolnir’s Power. This has some the energy and power of Thor himself that lends itself to you while you use it. Its pretty cool, and interesting to see how people act differently with you around, perhaps even as if you are Thor himself. It will also give some of his courage, and dominance.
Perhaps even help you crush obstacles in your way.

4 Likes

i dont quite get what it does. Do i just look like thor or do i get the powers. It is not very clear in the description. it says it gives power what kind of power?

You get the aura of thor and feel confident in everything that you do

5 Likes

I think it’s more powerful then Lion courage one, cause Thor mandala include all that and more, you will be even highly respected among people, and you will have naturally this presence as Thor has in Avengers
But I have heard from some people that they stopped to believe in God after this mandala, but that are maybe just rumors, like you can become more atheistical, at least Roku said something like that if I can recall his experience

4 Likes

Yeah thor mandala is pretty underrated . All the mandalas in fact. But I prefer the thor one over the lion one …
Thor feels like respect and beeing wise and stuff and the lion is more like dominance and aggression

1 Like

Thor hates anything to do with the “god of abraham”, so yes if you are a christian or muslim he will try to set you free from that parasitic cunt.

Considering what christians did to the germanic culture, can you blame Thor …?

Also Thor knows norse magick as well, so no idea why people would become “atheist” because Thor can be a great teacher to the magician as well.

4 Likes

do we only need to see the picture for the mandala to work?

No, keep it within 3 feet of your body tho.

does it count as appearel though ? is it like a dog tag?

It’s a mandala, you can print it on Instagram, use some glue and attach it somewhere close to you.

is this a legit way of using it. i used invisible duck tape and put it inside my phone case. The ductape is on the picture does it hurt the field if the du tape touches it?

2 Likes

now that you mentioned it i get many iois from women. Yesterday had to travel by train and although it’s lockdown there were many women looking at me with devouring eyes and i gave the matchmaker credit for it. Now i’m not so sure anymore. It seems to be a great combo.

2 Likes

heyyy do you think i can use the field booster for maljonirs power. I have a sigil that i boost my matchmaker with daily but i was wondering if i can boost thor as well?

Cause it’s from Germanic culture can it help me in learning German language too?

1 Like

i have many of these photoprinted i will charge one with the sigil to infinity until i get raped by 10 women in a circle.

3 Likes

Germans of today are not the same as the ancient pre-christian germanics.

Also if you approach Thor and ask him to teach you german he will probably break your leg and tell you that you have all the resources online to learn yourself lol.

You can ask him about norse rune magick etc, or just use the mandala, you don’t have to talk/connect with Thor.

2 Likes

Then I will not ask him anything, I will just use his power as mandala, that’s all
I will not mess with him, not interested in any sort of magic nor anything, just goals

Btw I think he doesn’t like me, I noticed I became more violent and angry and don’t have any tolerance towards anyone like I will fight with whole world if they are not as I want, which is rediculouse I know…and I think Thor doesn’t like me cause I noticed some my actions, I already blocked some my friend from fb cause he made with me some jokes, my tolerance is zero wtf??gosh I was so angry it’s still with me a little bit… insane

1 Like

Based on your previous post it’s not surprising he doesn’t like you. You are “not interested in any sort of magic nor anything,” but you’re using a mandala empowered by a pagan god. I’d say you’re in for a massive shift in the cosmology of your worldview.

1 Like