Mold detox help

Anyone could help with mold detox fields? Or protocols(supplements) I know everyone will say move out of moldy house but that wont be possible for at least another 3-4 months.

I have been struggling with some health issues for over 6-7 years and I could never find out what could have caused it.The other day after meditation I sort of had some kind of gut instinct and for the last 7 years All the houses I lived in had mold.I truly believe that might be an issue.

Issues I have:
-anxiety/ocd
-low libido
-missing body hair/thinning scalp hair
-cold hands and feet
-brain fog

Its complete opposite of what I used to be.extremly high libido, easily dealt with stress, thick dark brown hair.

I sort of made an playlist:
-Liver Hardcore
-Spleen Cleaner
-Fungus Destroyer
-nmn

Idk what else could help, or what others have tried and worked

2 Likes

You can add also full body detox (go easy with this one) glutathione, and far/near infrared.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Your symptoms are also a sign of hypothyroid. Try the endocrine fields SLOWLY. I had a mold issue but with hyperthyroid and the endocrine fields had my thyroid racing until I experienced more physical healing. It’s powerful. Take it small bits at a time.

The fungus field, lung fields, sinus, liver, kidney, gut and brain fields will be helpful for you. I find Protected Spaces too, and also using the environmental servitor is nice.

Also try to see a doctor or naturopath that specializes in gentle healing approaches. Something generally safe for everyone is some kind of binder (activated charcoal and products combining ingredients that bind toxins). Fulvic and humic minerals too but that might be best dosed by a professional.

I only healed once I COMPLETELY left the environment, including moving states to somewhere near the coast where it’s more dry. It was a slow process of healing until I moved, so plan accordingly. That’s the common experience.

Also make sure your beds not moldy and use the air quality fields. Use a dehumidifier and air purifier, too.

2 Likes

If you bought the ‘The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse’ field (before it was removed) that can help.

1 Like

Additionally… I spent 3 years overcoming mold. The emotional and spiritual aspects it highlighted was apathy.

Feeling apathetic about life, about an overarching life situation, apathetic about your surroundings. i believe mold shows the areas youre trying to ignore and gloss over. it gets worse the longer you gloss over it. addressing it (mold and the situation) sooner heals you faster.

Think about what mold is trying to show you, and always act fast regarding it. take it serious. Try the fields that address the subconscious, maybe.

1 Like

Hi there @Pinnacle

Nice 2 see you again yellow tara

I feel exactly the same, apathy, unmotivated, things I know I should be doing and I’m not, sometimes it feels like I’m wasting my life and its a viscious circle.

Thank you guys for a help.I will try as best as I can to move out as soon as possible and use appropriate fields.

One more thing I ve noticed, when I use fungus destroyer I get such a bad anxiety and racing heart, and its not first time I have experienced it, it makes me not want to listen to any fields but I ve used zeolite once to detox mold and exactly same thing happend.So I know its just part of detox however I wish it would be more mild.

1 Like

When you use the fungus field also take a binder use it about 10 nins before, and it’ll reduce the symptoms. Binders are a daily thing when you’re detoxing from mold, which is why it’s helpful to see a practitioner to make sure you’re also receiving the nutrients needed as you’re pulling things out of your body. The detox fields are strong. I measured the acidity of my urine ph before using the detox field and after. After using the detox field my urine was more acidic, showing me I was releasing the toxins. Mold is quite acidic for the body. That being said, a doctor told me to drink alkaline water during the detox. He said that is also key.

I’m glad you recognize the apathy as well. It’s time to make a plan to change those things about your life :yellow_heart:

1 Like