Moldavite tag

bump

Anyone has an update?
@Ryan_Ray have you been using the tag?

3 Likes

I honestly have not worn the tag in quite a long while, though I still very much love it. Now that you mention it I may start wearing it again

3 Likes

I received the tag~3 days ago.

I immediately put it on and went out to a party, it was an interesting experience :sweat_smile: I felt floaty and definitely needed grounding after a few hours.
Some.of my friends asked me if I was okay as I didnā€™t seem so ā€œpresentā€.
So Iā€™ve been making it a point to use grounding more.

I sleep more since Ive been wearing the tag.

I also have a buzzing sensation in different parts of my body, specifically in my right leg often.

Something notable is that since Iā€™ve had the tag, the sensation of both my body and time have been different.
While doing asanas (2x a day, so a handful of practices), I keep feeling feeling like my body is not aligned. I open my eyes to see that my hands are in fact perfectly aligned as they should be, but e.g. it FEELS like one hand is 20-30cm in front of the other.
This keeps happening in different postures in different ways.

Time itself is also a bit strange, occasionally it feels extremely fast, and other times very slow, likeā€¦ ā€œI canā€™t believe itā€™s only been 30 seconds, it feels.like I should be done with the 3 minutes of this by now!ā€

15 Likes

A few months ago I had the brilliant idea to start wearing this tag all the time.

I thought I was ready, I thought I was balanced.
Oh boy.
Besides the intense flushes, after a week or two of wearing the tag, suddenly my internal world turned upside down. It literally happened from one day to another.
A few things happened in the outside world that were like the spark that ignited the fire - but the whole turmoil was rather an internal one.

The things I suppressed and didnā€™t want to face came out all at the same time. It was like my mind was set into max gear. All my issues, traumas and insecurities laid bare in front of me and there was nowhere to turn away and no way to push them back down. Thankfully I had the tools to deal with what was coming up, and eventually I got things into order again.

Soā€¦ I guess my situation is a little less forceful vs extreme change in external circumstances, butā€¦ this tag is not to be taken lightly.

14 Likes