Mole Remover

Sure

Photo Repair Pro+

This field will try its best to reverse all the skin damage caused by the Sun, in a safe way.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to use this one many times in a row.

Here is a list of possible effects, by ChatGPT:

The two primary types of UV radiation that affect the skin are UVA and UVB rays. Here are some ways the sun can damage our skin:

1. Premature aging: Prolonged sun exposure can cause premature aging of the skin, which includes wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and a loss of elasticity.
  2. Sunburn: Sunburn is an immediate effect of excessive sun exposure. It is caused by the skin’s inflammatory response to UV radiation, which can result in redness, swelling, and pain.
  3. Dryness and dehydration: Sun exposure can deplete the skin’s natural oils, leading to dryness and dehydration.
  4. Pigmentation: Sun exposure can lead to the overproduction of melanin, causing hyperpigmentation, freckles, and age spots.
  5. Actinic keratoses: These are rough, scaly patches on the skin that can develop due to long-term sun exposure. Actinic keratoses can sometimes progress into skin cancer.
  6. Skin cancer: Prolonged and excessive exposure to UV radiation increases the risk of developing skin cancer, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.
  7. Eye damage: Sun exposure can also harm the eyes, leading to conditions like cataracts, macular degeneration, and eyelid cancers.
  8. Weakened immune system: UV radiation can suppress the immune system, making the skin more susceptible to infections and impairing the body’s ability to fight off skin cancer.

^^^^^^^^

This field is good for removing dark spots, I have some on the other side of my face and they are gone after about a week, my wife kept asking me how it happened as I never use skin care stuff haha. I do not think this can whiten your skin. If you want a whiten skin field you can check PI I remember there is a file specifically for that.

5 Likes

Update: PU just released a field on Patreon called Nano-Pulse Stimulation Therapy. I checked that it can remove many types of skin lesions including moles. I took many before pictures today and started doing 2X as instructed. Will report back after I have seen significant changes.

5 Likes

How many times a day did you listen Photo Repair Pro+?

1 Like

3x per day for 1.5 months.

ok might as well update this thread. The NPS therapy did not remove my moles or make any significant improvement on my moles. However, in 3 weeks of using it I have seen significant progress on removing my wart on my face, to the point that I can finally wash my face properly starting this week.

4 Likes

Hello, you still using this? Still has moles?

1 Like

Nope it does not remove/lessen moles. I stopped it after my wart is cured.

2 Likes