Monkeypox infection

So apparently there are more 200 infected people now and it’s spreading…do you think the general virus field can help with it?

What on world is happening…

1 Like

The “powers that were” need a new fear tactic it seems. Ignore it, live your best life, grow in spirit.

18 Likes

Yes, but wait till they lock us down again and make us take vaccines. I think they didn’t succeed with covid vaccinations and now they’re coming up with next virus. This time though people will be scared with getting this skin reaction as they’ll be terrified of looking ugly so it will be easier to make people have vaccines. Very Clever. :sleepy:

4 Likes

its a DNA virus, not RNA
completely different than what the disruptor tackles

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Which field would be good to use against monkey pox then?

1 Like

I think belgium already introduced a quarantine plan for monkeypox patient (3 weeks after symptoms showsup)

DNA virus easier to spot than RNA virus in form mutations.

But its concerning how it started transmitting from one to an other person. They don’t know what stage of mutations has reached…

1 Like

monkey pox is unlikely to kill.

I will look into it.
but…

The unspoken
  1. some wars are of attrition
  2. there is always a bigger play
  3. and a suss out program
22 Likes

all of this viruses one after an other just to wreaks people health so is fear do almost the same.

2 Likes

Just when I think we might get out of this covid-19 virus cycle, we have monkeypox virus numbers rising. :slightly_frowning_face:

World Health Organization confirms 92 cases of monkeypox with outbreaks in 12 countries.

I think they have the vaccine. Using small pox vaccine. But not sure if it’s effective or not

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been reading that doctors are using small pox vaccine. Still don’t know if its effective or not.

Well guys they will declare this as pandemic

3 Likes

If that’s true, we’ve got a bigger pandemic: stupidity :rofl:

4 Likes

And an even bigger pandemic: fear

4 Likes

:100:

And it’s real