Moon Healing and Development - Psychic University

Moon Healing released on a Full Moon :new_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

So, they want to be a vendor in ES. Have their abilities been vetted by the Captain?

I forgot in which thread we shared it, but no this is not vetted by Captain.
The platform is managed by Sammy.

Hence the importance, of testing it ourselves and giving feedbacks to each others.

The good thing with many vendors is that a lot of them offer free fields to try it out, PU even has a Patreon where he releases top tier fields (in my opinion) for $9/month.

Ps: used Moon healing yesterday night, this field is incredible. I want to spend more time with it, and will leave a review in upcoming days. I should also drop an updated one for Max Human when I find times :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think SammyG will test them before it is allowed, right?

I don’t think so from what I know its a free market place.

Replied here man: Marketplace Discussion - #45 by Borisju
(so we don’t derail the thread)

I see. They are not strangers. Just know that they are capable of making fields and harmless, and leave the rest to the forum.

Sorry, please continue to share the experience of this field :relieved:

2 Likes
5 Likes

@Psychic_University Hi PU! I’ve always wondered about something.

How does one work with these planets if in western astrology you are one sign in Sun or Moon or Ascendant and in Vedic astrology you are another? For example, in western astrology, you are Aries in Sun but in Vedic astrology you are Cancer in Sun.

Which is correct?

3 Likes

This works on the bodies’ energies directly. So every single of them is correct, in a way.

13 Likes

This really helps to simplify things then instead of getting confused by different styles of astrology. Thank you for answering!!

10 Likes

i wonder if 1 month is enough for this one.

Any User Reviews and experiences for these energetic audios. I would be grateful for some authentic reviews.

1 Like

Hahah. This is funny. I bought this morning. Its early but it feels good man. My body is craving for it. The music is awesome. I bought this because my moon is in capricorn (detriment, not a good place)

5 Likes

A Fellow Capricorn Moon…now that is some Serious Serendipity…maybe its a sign hmmmm ?

Here is some interesting trivia about Capricorn Sign that I found recently, Hope it benefits as many people as possible :pray:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwW33sSyDYP/?img_index=6

2 Likes

That is a sign for you. Universe’s guiding…

2 Likes

Listening for the first time this feels like a warm hug. I feel protected, I feel safe, I feel at home.

Thanks PU.

5 Likes

Acquired this.

Holy shit is all I can say as I am listening to this.

3 Likes

4 Likes