Moon Trine Venus - Psychic University

Those endowed with this aspect have a captivating allure that cultivates tranquility in others. They emanate a serene beauty from within, lighting up their exterior. Success and popularity are frequent companions to such individuals, an affirmation of their charm. Expertly navigating intimacy, they magnetize many, who willingly journey far to stand in their comforting aura. This aspect ushers in a fortune that amplifies their inherent peace and positivity, manifesting the archetype of a natural healer.

However, this placement may stir a quench for unchallenged existence. Individuals with this aspect may find themselves recipients of others’ generosity, fostering self-indulgence. It is crucial to remember that relationship satisfaction demands effort – a dance that isn’t always perfectly choreographed.

Adding to this, these individuals find their hearts brimming over in environments filled with beauty, peace, love, and relationships. Despite their amicable, conciliatory, and sensitive nature, they are no easy targets.

Their sweet tooth is endearing, a symbol of their belief in life’s indulgences. They are unafraid to defend themselves, their values, and their kin, standing tall against any tide.

Contrary to any adverse aspects of Venus or the moon, this aspect mitigates tension, easing the atmosphere. Expression of love comes naturally to them, bereft of any shyness or shame. They shine with a charming light that magnetizes good friends and popularity.

An excellent handler of relationships, money, and life’s comforts. They are money magnets. The prospect of disarray or discomfort disrupts their harmony; they thrive in serenity. This astrological attribute also contributes to their physical allure – they are often quite a sight to behold.

Their childhood, typically, is awash with joyous hues. Onlookers may harbor envy or adoration for what seems like an idyllic upbringing. Because of their amiable persona and soothing, optimistic aura, they are often the recipients of generous gifts.

They radiate remarkable self-worth, mirrored in successful and emotionally enriching romantic relationships.

The Image contains the same effects and can be carried all day.

22 Likes

wow love the idea i have moon opp venus :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot to talk about it in the description, but the field will help with challenging aspects like this one. It won’t remove the aspect but it will use the dimensions of the Moon trine Venus to make it less challenging and improve in the best way possible.

16 Likes

is has permenant affect? @Psychic_University

1 Like

Yes

5 Likes

It is the first astrological field that I have purchased and I am very curious to be able to verify its effects. Amazingly beautiful mandala (I’ve already embodied one aspect it seems).

I put the picture as wallpaper on my phone. Does it still work even if the image is not full and is not always active due to the screen being turned off?

3 Likes

First day with this field:

• People are much nicer than usual.
  • People are trying to get your attention.
  • People are happy to be able to do you favors.
  • People set out to do you favors.
  • People want your attention and are looking for you without you doing anything.

During this time I’m also trying not to get too attached to things and just let everything flow. I focus on myself and launch my intentions. Everything settles down without me doing anything or intervening to fix things.

16 Likes

Not being full is ok, but it needs to be showing to have an effect.

6 Likes

Perfect! Thanks for your reply. However, it’s amazing the level of attention you get when using this field. I think there are still many things to be explored over time, especially when some characteristics will be more rooted thanks to the constant use of audio/mandala.
At the moment super happy with this purchase, even for the very affordable price.
Thank you PU, later I will give a more in-depth review based on my personal experiences.

7 Likes

waiting for your update! @Vheeth

2 Likes

Listened to this first time in the morning and my colleague greeted me by calling me ‘the star’ lol

5 Likes

Tempted to get this one…

numbers never lie :wink:

1 Like

what is your experience with it?

attraction, positive interactions

1 Like

I am not required to explain anything to you, PU already explains his/her fields very well. If you do not trust his/her words, just do not buy it then.

My experience with this field is absolutely positive. At a very reasonable cost, it offers compelling advantages. If you seek extra attention and desire engaging, unexpected interactions, this tool is perfect for you. People will be drawn to you, seek you out, and engage with you.

I use it almost every day before leaving home to make my days more enjoyable, fun, and perhaps have the opportunity to meet someone new. Based on my personal experience, I would pair it with a beauty field (such as Divine Beauty) or one related to love (Omega Love or any Sapien audio). For a while, I added it to playlists along with Auroch Potion and Goat, and it works well in male interactions, but I noticed that women tend to be a bit less attracted, almost in awe. So, if you want to appear more charming to the fairer sex, use love and beauty fields. Otherwise, you can try using the audios mentioned in the previous paragraph.

One piece of advice I can offer is to use this tool for a week (without mixing it with other fields) and simply observe the changes. It can be very useful for gaining a new awareness of what Trine Venus can provide you.

15 Likes

I wonder in comparison too Bright Like a Triple Leo and Moon Trine Venus what are the difference since both seem to give you an astrological glow, that is magnetic, which one has a stronger attraction effect, and what are their difference since they both seem to do the same thing?

1 Like