More than 1 audio at the same time?

Hello guys,

I am happy to be here. One question:

Can I hear more than 1 audio at the same time? For example: Testo Boost v2.5 at speaker 1 and limit destroyer at speaker 2…

Thanks

Hey, welcome :wave:

Maybe this can help?

2 Likes

Thanks. I have asked the people there.

If anyone knows more… feel free to post here… :)

1 Like

I play Advanced Healing (with voltage) and Cosmo Volt overnight at the same time. It’s the only time I play fields together. One on my iPad, one on my phone. Something told me to try it and it works really well for me (maybe guidance via my Intercession tag :smirk:). I wake up feeling more energized and recovered than when I’ve done Advanced Healing alone without Cosmo Volt. There might be a synergy between those two fields that just works. Or maybe it’s just a combo that my body wants/likes. If you have both fields you might want to try it out.

From my understanding, you can play 2 audios simultaneously IFFFFFF 1 audio work on the environment, and 1 works on you.

So an example would be the plasma flower node version , and let’s say muscle massage.

4 Likes

Yeah I play plasma flower and other fields (right now plasma :) at the same time all the time.

Playing audios at the same time otherwise is not advised but there are always ppl who say “I do that and it works well for me”.
Imo unless you really have to or just want to experiment for the sake of it, it’s better to follow recommendation.

3 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes