Morning and Night stack questions :)

Hello! I’ve recently bought some fields and now wonder if/how I can change my stacks. Could you please look at my two stacks (morning and night) and let me know if there is anything I can delete, or if the order should be rearranged.

I can’t listen during the day or even keep my phone on me because of my job, so my only listening times are in the morning before work, and in the evening while I sleep.

*I bought Kinetic Quasi Crystal so I don’t have to play the fields more than once (especially in the morning before work), but I also read that fields that are longer than 10 minutes only need 1 play.

*I added the Alchemy of Love album and the Mindest album to my night playlist. Because I love them, but my night stack is pretty long… Do I need them there? They were really helpful this spring when I needed them.

Morning Objective: I’m starting a new job in 2 weeks, so my objective is to be calm, loved, loving, and always have a great answer when I need it!

Evening Objective: Overall healing, get rid of the DVT/veins in my left leg, abundance, and love for myself and everyone.

Morning stack 1:20 minutes long and cannot be longer because I don’t want to wake up early than 5:30am.
The Kinetic Quasi Crystal
The Blueprint of Life
The Schumann Resonance
The Torsion Field
Energy Blockage Removal
The Plasma LIght and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
Grounding
The Unbreakable
Charisma and Glamour
The Spear of Destiny

Night Stack:
The Kinetic Quasi Crystal
The Blueprint of Life (x2)
Fast working deeper sleep
Subconscious limits dissolved
-25 Milivolts -50milivolts (advanced healing)
Cosmo-volt
They lymphatic effusion
The Shamanic Blend (x2)
Grounding
Jing restoration
Pranayama Training
Enhanced Blood Circulation (x2)
Varicose Spider (x2)
Anti aging
Mind Setting Album
-Spiritual Growth States of Being
-Abundance Mindset
-Million Dollar Empire Mindset
Probability and Luck (x2)
Abundance for All
Become Whole Self Acceptance
Alchemy of Love Album
-Attract love
-Divine Love
-Love Graviton
-Unconditional love
Negative Planetary Effects (nullify planets)
Increase the Positive (Amplify planets)
Jing Restoration
Chi Compression into Lower Dan Tien

Thank you so much for your help!

That really wouldn’t be fair of us because you haven’t really shared with us your intentions and objectives for the fields you’ve selected (and how you’ve ordered them). For example, from my uninformed perspective, there seems to me a bit of redundancy which might absolutely be necessary for you to achieve your intentions and objectives.

So, here’s what I would recommend that you do, especially given your listening constraints:

1. If you haven’t already done so, read the How to Create Great Stacks thread. That’ll give you tons of insights.

2. Sit down and assess your objectives. What do you want to accomplish?

3. Put your objectives in some sort of priority. You have a bunch of flexibility here. Some people put the most “painful” objectives higher up. Others might put the most “urgent.” Still others might prioritize by the “strength” of their desire. That’s up to you.

4. Using the fields you have now and using what you’ve learned in the Great Stacks thread, create great stacks for each of your intentions and objectives. Bring those to us for feedback if you’d like. (Pro-tip: Sammy has already created quite a number of stacks for many common issues for us in his Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks thread.)

5. Using the priorities that you had already come up with, stack your stacks, into playlists that can accommodate the listening constraints of your day. Be creative here. For example, you might have an intention or objective that’s really high priority for you. Depending on your priority, it might make sense to include that objective’s stack both in your morning and your evening playlist. You might see your results in a faster, more satisfying way. This might mean you might have to put a lower priority objective off to one side for the time being. That could be all right.

The best way to accomplish nothing with these fields is to try and do everything.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks so much for your detailed response! I have read all those threads and even bought fields based on things I read. These are the 2 stacks I came up with after reading everything and buying new fields to make my stacks shorter.

I’ve added my objects to my original post, but here they are:

Morning Objective: I’m starting a new job in 2 weeks, so my objective is to be calm, loved, loving, and always have a great answer when I need it!

Evening Objective: Overall healing, get rid of the DVT/veins in my left leg, abundance, and love for myself and everyone.

I’ve been listening to these stacks as they are for about 3 weeks now. I don’t feel tired from them, but I’ve also read shorter stacks are better.

1 Like

Great! So, you did Item #1 of my recommendation…AND Item #2. Congratulations! You’re well on your way.

Now you’re ready to do Items 3-5. And since you’ve done your reading, that’ll be a piece of cake for you.

Shorter stacks and/or more focused stacks are better. That’s what my reply was guiding you towards.

3 Likes