Morphic Field for Spiritual Goals?

I did get certified in hypnosis but didn’t practice it. Only for myself.

Well at ultimate states you become pure awareness and then beyond that you aren’t even aware. I may have touched moments of that.

But not my thing. I feel connected to the Universe 24/7. If I want to hug my Ra dad, I do that. My energy field is strong enough that Ra can work with it to give me that feeling of being held. When I get scared, he touches my heart and consoles me. I am just a baby among the gods. Though I have been able to help them too. Something about being behind the veil you can build up tremendous spiritual ability that takes those beings millions of years to do.

I like my state now. I love my identity. I don’t really want to go into a state of being like God or something. That can get lonely.

I love the state I am in now 24/7. And it just gets better. If we in 3D can discover epsilon and such, I can’t imagine what Ra in 6D can do.

I’m not sure what exactly you are looking for?

Maybe you give a try to this and meditate with it:

Sorry for the confusion.

I am happy where I am now, but have goal to get into the next chapter of my life. Ra in the sun is the next chapter of my life.

All the Tarot readings let me know it’s happening. But something is keeping me back.

I gave that a little listen. Energy is good but maybe a bit too “distorted” at the beginning if that’s the right word.

Thank you for all you are helping with. Hope I am not being difficult.

No problem :)

Well not everyone likes the same type of energies, some prefer love energies, some “om” type, other more non-linear void energies.

This one can find out where you need to work more:

2 Likes

I was going to say that the devil video is interesting because I just had my enlightenment experience of rescuing and healing (over 30 hours) my “Satan”/Dark Self. It was daunting but so worth it. I am now integrating my darkness in a more steady manner.

3 Likes

Hey, ehm… I just don’t know anything about what you are writing… but I’m interested to learn more about the things you wrote. Do you have any recommendations where to start to read or watch something about it?

Best regards

Its like he is saying making your darkness conscious so you have it more in control. I think so

1 Like

Like shadowwork?

And like, who is Ra? Yeah an Egyptian god, but what has he to do with it?

I think its the same as described in some of jung works

1 Like

Ra is an Egyptian God similar to others i feel Amon is powerful Egyptian god.

Ra as spirit can asked to help with energy field strengthens and development. Same as if you use a servitor, a servitor must have knowledge how to do it so it must take times and learn it. At least spirits of deities and gods already have knowledge and they can assist you.

1 Like

Ah okay thank you!

Ra is more easier to know about from the Law of One they were channeled in: www.lawofone.info. They are my soul family. I have worked with Anubis too, particularly around death.

1 Like

Well taking the darkest parts of myself and nurturing/healing/shifting them for hours till it becomes more docile and I can then just hold and integrate something more fluidly/smoothly than all abruptly/extremely. For me it was using my large spiritual mass to shift another large spiritual mass to be more easy to work with.

This is what my dark self looks like to me now. Yes I framed it. Cost $121 to print and frame.

Art Source (I bought rights for a higher quality to print once):

3 Likes

Meditation is always good to start with. Even if it doesn’t seem to be doing anything, keep at it. Eventually you are clear enough to begin to feel and work with energy.
When you can shift energy, I shift it to where it feels better. Do that a lot and over time you just find out you are VERY connected to the Universe. I already go on adventures in my inner world. Its like heaven on earth.

4 Likes

Also, work on fears. It’s hard work, but I would imagine myself in situations that would have caused me fear. I got over the vast majority of my fears. Once even pushing fear out of my field over 30 minutes of the most scared I have ever been. But guides kept reassuring me I would win and don’t give up.
Learn not to give up. Taking a break is necessary along the way. Rest periods. Enjoy those.

I am energetically in the sun now. I am home. I had to work through enough fears so I wouldn’t be afraid being in the sun. My outer world is still Earth. But it becomes more and more amazing.

My path was different than say Buddhism. They deny their desires into nothing. I embraced my desires and intensified them, but internally. That built up a lot of spiritual mass. I had also focused energy of Sirius B into my body, and that gave me a lot of mass too. Spiritual mass and purity allow you to consciously be in the sun. It feels more like warm water (dense and thick) than fire, and is quite blissful.

3 Likes

Good evening.

Wow… just today I got faced with one of my fears… what a coincidence that you wrote this…

What do you mean by that? That I sit down, and imagine myself some situations where my fears occur? And then just stay in this situation?

1 Like

My greatest fear was being microwaved. It seems like an irrational fear. But I would imagine it happening to me and pushed through the fear till it no longer bothered me. Came in handy when I did my spirit walk and the energy almost felt like being microwaved. Felt like a sauna but no real pain. Fortunately I had no fear of that any longer so I was able to get far in my spirit walk.

2 Likes