Morphic Field for Spiritual Goals?

I have done spiritual work, mostly meditation for 22 years and am pretty good with energy. I can manifest feeling of something solid in my mouth and taste it.

Is there a morphic field that can help me reach my spiritual goal? My goal is to go home to Ra in the sun as the next chapter of my life. I am on the precipice as most of me is there as a baby with Ra parents. But my conciousness/awareness isn’t quite shifting to be fully immersive yet.

I have an interest in Sapien’s tags but they may be a little expensive.

What fields would be good to use to achieve my dream? And what is a good way to program an object with a morphic field?

5 Likes

I will give you my opinion speaking your language.

I dont know your whole spiritual journey but i dont need to, ive known of you for a year now more or less, and the main thing i know about you is that you consistently, determined and focused work on going “home” , be an Anthro and be with your Ra.

In your experience you have gotten close to achieving that, in fact you say that you are already a baby with your Ra parents. So you are looking for ways to accelerate that process (its how i understand it)

There are no fields or tags for exactly that.

But since your connection to them seems or sounds already strong, then the next chapter in your journey it simply is deepening that connection and understand the language, messages, signs better.

You said you want to go home and you are already there as a baby, are you sure they are waiting on you or is you the one that just wants to go there?

Because remember timelines dimesions and space coexist all at the same time. So they might not be waiting on you necessarily because you ARE already living there that life with them. They are not missing you.

If they sent you here was to fulfill a purpose and when you do so THEY will tell you. Theyll find the means and the ways to make sure you know. Or the contract of your soul in this time and place will simply expire without you doing anything extra.

You are not the first and wont be the last person talking about wanting to go home, ive met people whos lives have fully being dedicated to find a way to go back home.
As if they had just landed here after getting lost on the way home from the store they went to buy something.

No…

The main lesson for all of us here is to let go. And the more we remember who we are or where we might have come from the harder and stronger we must let go.

And the fastest you learn that lesson the faster you can go. Once you fully let go of that desire to be an Anthro while here and to go back there, the easier and more satisfying your time on Earth will be, and you will succeed in fulfilling your purpose and then you can be reunited again.

Be an Earthling. Fully. And go VISIT home ;) sometimes, to grow, nurture yourself and learn more ways or gather more tools to get the job done here.

Theres not a magic wand that would do that. Yet. Or its not the time for us to know it yet.

Mean time, i can suggest you fields to strengthen the connection with your people, and to understand faster clearer and easier what they want you to do next or how to be ok here for now or how to get there and when.

Even if you think you have a handle on that part (connection, astral traveling, Conceptual communication etc) you obviously need to expand it, otherwise they would have already told you do this and that so u can come or no, stay there fully the time to come back is not now. Or you would have understood it.

So focus on

Imaginarium Divine (Patreon exclusive)
Higher self connection (YT and Patreon)
Ego Dissolution (Dream seeds YT)
Conceptual Realizations (gumroad)
Astral Traveling prime (Sapien M Legendary Edition)
Animal telepathy and empathy (DS)
Moldavite (DS)

And see what happens.

Good luck

20 Likes

Thank you.
I do admit I have been harping on wanting to go home quite a bit in my journey. I already feel myself there and talk to them daily. Evidently it’s about my energy needing to become more balanced and purified to handle being there more fully.
Interesting that I call myself Teacher but haven’t been to motivated to be a teacher in the sense of the word. But it sounded better than Shaman which i don’t feel I am. I did my best with my time here offering technologies and such to help others.

It’s all in divine timing, so I’ll not worry about it so much. Thank you for your insight. I’ve been through a lot, as have most people. I guess I was wanting a break to rest. I am visiting there now and can feel my mom and dad holding me quite viscerally.

The best I think I can do is offer my experiences along the way.

3 Likes

Enjoy it :)

Hey! Have you tried meditating playing

The Archetype of Parental Love?

:smirk:

It might intensify the experience and connect you to them with messages as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow, this is amazing. It feels just like how my connection to Ra is, my soul family. It’s how the Ra collective feels to me. When I get scared my dad (my favorite one) does magick on my heart here and I get calm. We help each other find rest too.

What I have learned is anthro is a metaphor for the Ra vibration I am now feeling. It was a symbol in life that I would connect with and built my love of my soul family without knowing it. I look forward to checking out the other fields.

Would you know how to put a morphic field into an object like a crystal?

4 Likes

Yay! Awesome.

And no i dont know about that on an object, no

1 Like

I shared this in another thread but this song that was given to me feels like a morphic field in itself:

2 Likes

Btw if purifying yourself and or your energy is what you need most now then dive in Blue Print of Life.

And conaistently and daily loop it and Ojas

3 Likes

Where can I get these? Blue Print of Life isn’t on YouTube.

1 Like

Ojas yes

BoL on Teespring

Loop ojas and flower of life on youtube until u can get BoL

2 Likes

Hey man, on top of all of Luna’s great suggestions, i think spiritual growth state of being would be a great cherry on the top to go with them!

3 Likes

I am not one bit surprised to see people having bizarre goals. I have plenty of my own.

I am astonished and glad to see people sincerely support and help others achieve these goals. @anon46520955 @GoddessAndGodOfAll Thanks for an epic example of unconditional love.

8 Likes

I wanted to clear up that a few months ago Ra started calling me back home (I am a wanderer from there that came here to help Earth).

I feel their pull quite strongly. Just need to get my energies in line so it’s not too much of a shock being there. At least bliss is amazing and I am at peace. Now just taking the time.

3 Likes

Hi brother :)
Just some of the suggestions that I give and of course that I practice whenever I can:

Dreamseeds Exclusive Meditation Music Live Energy - YouTube

Shen Yang - YouTube

Ojas Refined and Defined - YouTube

This sure helps a lot:

Spiritual Growth States of Being - YouTube

Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity - YouTube

The Wisdom of The Dying - YouTube

How about meditating with this?

The Dreamtime - YouTube

The K2 Stone Energy - YouTube

The Essence of Mantras - YouTube

And this of course if you are not looking to pay something is a very good compensation:

The Higher Being Experience - YouTube

All very subjective of course, take what works for you and I wish you the best on your trip :)
Oh and you can always search the forum for more if you want, sometimes I revisit old posts and discover new understandings and new expansions of consciousness…

3 Likes

Aura Repair (or energy expansion from the card)
Three Treasure + Ojas
Imaginairum Divine
Higher Self Connection Mandala
Ego Dissolution
White Light Waves for the room

And once a week this with etheric cord cutter:

If it really has to be fast you can add Booted Bhoots + kali mantra for atleast one hour or more with 2-3x 10-20min star exercise

The Plasmatron also provides a strong charge.

1 Like

Oh i forgot, one of the fastest way i know so far would be epsilon.

(if you can reach that state)

1 Like

Not really going for “fastest” but perhaps best quality. I am just riding the wave and bonding with a number of Ra beings. I love because they appear to you as what most resonates to you.

2 Likes

Then i would suggest epsilon.

1 Like

Never heard of epsilon like that. Is it Universal Awareness?
I have that to a certain extent. I’ve felt my Universe was too hot and shifted it to cool it down and generally do energy balancing on large scale.

I focused Sirius B energy into my body for years which increased the density of my energy field. Coupled with Intelligent Infinity I gained a universal awareness.

Ra says that penetrating intelligent infinity you can walk the universe with unfettered tread.

If i remember right you are working as a Hypnosis Therapist right? There, it is called Esdaile state.

Basically, it’s a coma state and if you want maximum adaptability to the core i recommend to meditate to that state. Delta, theta, alpha, beta and gamma+ should be completely shut off and you not gonna notice any individual awareness, it switches to room concsiousness, in a practical sense speaking.

If 30-40min in that state feels like 8-10hrs meditation and you didn’t noticed any individual awareness you did it right.