Morphic Fields of Books

Do you have any idea about the name where you have read it? Since you posted it, I really want to know more about it :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean, as a teenager I thought „oh yeah, for sure… I put my Book under my pillow and then all the things I need to know are in my head“ so I never really did it with an honest intention. But now as you mentioned it… i want to know more about it. Very interesting though…

This might work too

tofie-student

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: in my country there’s an old belief that by burning a page of a book and drinking the ash with water would transfer the information into our psyche… imagine how much ash you’d be ingesting to learn a whole book

5 Likes

Negantropia looool.
Your name is something I wouldn’t have thought of, I can’t get over it :rofl:

4 Likes

you would really need to master conceptual realizations to understand it.
but i can do it like that.

25 Likes

So… you plan on making this field? Or did I take my wallet out for nothing lol

…but not just books.

One can tap conceptually into the fields of literally everything:

Movies, songs, people, places, animals, servitors, whole forum threads, websites, blogs, demographics, cultures, alien fractions, technology, soul groups, belief systems, countries, plants, the Higher Selves of others, angels, demons, items, memes, artworks etc.

3 Likes

Yeah, but even your profile here on the forum still has your unique energy signature in it.

The moment you are typing anything in any post, your personal energy attaches to the message and the post as it is all coming from your individual consciousness.

And this energy then psychics can feel from your post and/or understand it conceptually and conceptually connect to the intention you had when you where typing it and also to you.

Most people won’t believe this anyways, but from my understanding, there is literally no privacy in the universe. Every telepathically/psychically versed being can conceptually tap into almost anything and everyone.

4 Likes

I believe what you said but there are methods to prevent it, I have tested it with @anon25711007 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like that you mean ?
Or the one above it
tofie-student

Or any F…ing way cuz you’re Dreamweaver :laughing:

7 Likes

hey so I asked my parents about it, and it was probably “Factor X” or something similiar, but I wouldn’t bet my money on it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

unfortunately it is mostly an illusion.
‘privacy’
But it is ‘respected’
while in the real world where people are unaware, to each other, it is not respected and used to manipulate.

24 Likes

but there are still ways to get around it, right? like having one or two servitors send false information whenever someone tries to read me. And one servitor “hiding” true data at the same time.

2 Likes

I’ve talked to psychic people who have never seen me but can guess and know anything about me, read my energy better than I can (for now) and tell me what I’m doing or did before.

Protect yourself, raise your vibrations and accept yourself. Honesty is not going to be an option for much longer. Many people have been nice enough not to pick up on the energy they get from you or mention it but your “secrets” are coming out. More people will see through

You get used to it, it’s not like you owe people anything just because they can read you. It can be liberating. No one is perfect.

I guess we’ll be more aware of each other’s short coming and motivate each other

So, raise your vibration, protect yourself and stay wise so that they can’t use you. But otherwise, it’s better to deal with your new reality.

Also, people can use your information they obtained psychically, but you can learn to do this too and other people can tell you when you are being energetically influenced. Your friends can watch out for you (did I mention divine protection, that’s the way I’d go)

13 Likes

Wow, thank you for asking :smiley: I will do some research

1 Like

I wonder what is the proper methods to learn from pdf file rather than physical book. I have so many pdf books.
Yeah i know print them lol

4 Likes

It depends on what kind of books.
If they are technical books, then it is advisable to print them out.

I use one program in my training.
it allows you to use visual and auditory factors/channels

this method uses the speed-reading mode + information is read aloud in parallel

it is very convenient and effective

Speed and sound are adjustable
Test

4 Likes

I would like to add to my post…
I don’t know how it happens in the whole Captain universe - sometimes the synchronicities are amazing
the example I posted was an answer to your question.
i realized it today when i read it (i haven’t read it yesterday)

I will try to describe it in my own words. it’s about the mental body and the prioritization of knowledge

you agree that it is impossible to know everything, and it is not possible to read everything
it is possible to collect a huge amount of literature, information, and to hope, and to swim in illusions that it will be read and understood one day

the mental body has a description of the world where a person lives, and is based on his experience, his life history

In the mental body, only the knowledge and skills that one uses most often remain. How much time is spent on the Internet looking for and learning new information?
What is of interest to you at the moment?
What area of knowledge is the most relevant to you today?
prioritize
All of this speaks to both the success of your mental development and…
The richness of the internal library.
Human thinking, his mental body is formed under the influence of the environment in which he grows up.
If a person is not lazy, seeks to develop - he will always find something to read :)

By the way, before studying any book - use the technique of “quick review” of this book:
quickly read the table of contents
abstract
chapters of the book
“run through” the book and listen to yourself - is there a resonance / need to read / study it

(this is the way we were taught in “knowledge management”)

8 Likes

maybe try with some sort of radionics

1 Like

I will try, hope it work

1 Like