Morphic Fields of Books

Can’t recall the exact source of this information, but I remember that the first time I came in touch with concepts of Morphic Fields was like 12-14 years ago. It was just shor mention of possibility to learn everything from any book by ‘‘tapping into this book’s Morphic Field’’ I remember that the first step to do that would be placing the book under the pillow and have somewhat relaxed focus on that while falling asleep. Anyone familiar with this? Imagine absorbing concepts from any book over night or few nights instead of spending time on reading them while awake. Also I can already feel that someone is probably going recommend Conceptual Realizations field and probably Psychic Stimulation (Those are my thoughts on how to possibly learn this, too! :smiley:)
What do You think about it everyone?

17 Likes

Yeah. I actually did this half a year ago after a burst of sudden ‘enlightenment’, using old books at my mom’s place. Also could tap into the pre-thought (??? terms, man) and read out loud with her while I had her read a book out loud that I never knew before.

X-men Apocalypse has a similar scene where En Sabah Nur puts his hand on the television, connects himself to the flow of all things, and just allows him to absorb the information.

It’s seriously similar (if not actually the same) to Reiki.

5 Likes

I mean, with correct methodology, some experimentation and practice, this could be made into a thing, right? Like imagine learning like that all the time and having clarity and all.
That could be pretty big deal, I think.
So obviously conceptual thinking would be a must, the thing is how to tap into a book as a concepts and konwledge within it, without tapping into concept of paper instead and actually absorb the knowledge within that book.

1 Like

Yeah, 100%. It’s like tapping into the conceptual ‘mind’ of the book, or whatever wrote it (both, the ‘spirit’, ‘mind’ behind it really). Should work with any language too, as everything originates from the same source.

4 Likes

I actually thoughts about this concepts two years ago lol but i believe it require more psychic energy. Which will be achieved by many life times.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Just the right precision tool for the job.

4 Likes

If a servitor can do this it will be easy if you can train it to get a knowledge from a book and teach it to you while you sleep then you will be intuitive about the book or some how connect you to the book…

Morphic fields limitless possibilities

4 Likes

When Jesus said he could move a mountain, would he tap into an energy, or amass it to forcefully move a mountain? Ie, huge amounts of force, think something like physical density.

Or would he tap into a deeper energy, ie the force that could create (and subsequently created, but that’s another story) those mountains without any ‘force’ required, and just will it to be?

It’s like conceptual understanding with language, instead of working at the surface level, you go to the depths that easily encompass all the surfaces above it, think Lilo also made a good post about this a few days ago relating this and the conceptual thingy audio.

Godhead does this pretty well. :^)

6 Likes

The problem is how to actually measure progress with this?
Im thinking about doing the pillow experiment along with Psychic Stimulation and writing few ideas about what may be in the book for few days, and then actually reading the book and checking it?
Problem is its kinda messy to describe some cencepts in words, and many books are written with the same core plottwists or extremely similar for that genre. Maybe will be easier to measure more philosophical/science/biography books?
Im already set on doing this just thinking what book to choose :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pick something technical, like martial arts.

2 Likes

Any recommendations?
But how do I test it like without getting in a fight.
Its one of my resolutions to stop getting in a fights lol

1 Like

Pick anything that’s truly historical and deals with many traditional styles. You could see if you can understand the concept behind katas, etc. See if you can become the martial art.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the Dalai Lama made some sort of joke about this. But don’t ask me which interview that was.

I’d say that should definitely be possible

1 Like

Practice punches, kicks in front of a mirror.
I have listened to Maitreya fields Download Bruce Lee knowledge and I tested it by doing that.

1 Like

did it worked? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes.
I did some instintively fast hits, no hesitation.
Even I broke a can lol (not completely but I hold it back)

1 Like

Guys I dont know how accurate this method of measuring is but I did it with book about stock market, and etiher Im fooling myself or I actually develop intuitive understanding about it.
I made some accurate guesses too and I noticed I think about stocks much more like random thoughts pops up.
Guess I will have my confirmation when I will make some profitable investments so wish me luck guys :smiley:

6 Likes

Like guessing the outcome? That’s nice. I usually when I touch someone picture I know what they’re doing and then they say im a hacker :eyes::joy: it’s not always perfect. But it’s like 80% of accuracy though. And sometimes it’s so accurate that they think I use some kind of expensive devices

4 Likes

and people wonder why I avoid posting pictures of me or anything private online :D :smiley:
Love that pepe

3 Likes

Eh. I can actually read it still XD even if they don’t use their actual picture. The way it work is simple though. We all connected to each other even by texting too. Your aura is already connected through your phone screen and then mine. It’s weird but that’s how it is.

This is why I also avoid groups that full of many people in one chat.

3 Likes