Morphic Fields of Books

thats nice I have sent You PM

1 Like

Has anyone had any discoveries with trying to do this?

1 Like

So it dont know how much it is effect of this little experiment, and there were many factors at play so I will just say what happened from the beginning. To give some background, I have read that book earlier twice; about 3 years ago, and then once again 2 years go. The book is ‘‘EasyWay To Stop Smoking’’ by Allen Carr and the first time it worked well enough to make me smoke free for a month, but after this month I had big celebration so I relapsed, thus my second reading of it, which have not helped me at all. Another factor is, I have used Metapheron, form Book of Intention and Desire, with my intent being to ‘‘stop smoking for ever, never relapse, and never desire to smoke again’’
After 3 days I remembered about ‘‘Morphic Fields of Books’’ and started sleeping with the book under the pillow, and sometimes I meditated on the book while holding it in front of me, but never reading a single word. then I used Merapheron again, with the intent being ‘‘I want to absorb concepts in this book, and automatically use them in a way that will make me quit smoking forever’’ and continued with sleeping with book under pillow and focusing on it. After another few days I smoked way less, the ciggaretes just started to taste bad (I know, I know- they always taste bad :P) and today I passed the mark of being smoke free for 22 days. I have also drinked alcohol during this period;twice and with my first attempt alcohol was the cause of my relapse, not this time.
As I said, there were many factors at play, but exercises with the book and attempts to absorb its morphic field were definietly also at play. I think I will try again with another book, but I will choose something that I’m not familiar with, and I will try use Dragon Golem to assist me this time, not because Metapheron worked bad because it worked great, but because Dragon Golem is more easily available and I feel might work just as well.
I will post an update with results, if there will be any.

6 Likes

In Germany we got told as kids (or some) to put the books from school to learn under the pillow… I wonder if this is similar…

3 Likes

Yeah that story was a thing when I was a kid too, who would have guessed :smiley:

4 Likes

Very interesting :smiley:

2 Likes

Interesting, I have never heard this version but this is definitely similiar. The way I got to know it was probably by reading some sort of paranormal magazine belonging to my parents. But you know, folk tales tend to be more or less grounded in real experience/phenomena.

3 Likes

Do you have any idea about the name where you have read it? Since you posted it, I really want to know more about it :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean, as a teenager I thought „oh yeah, for sure… I put my Book under my pillow and then all the things I need to know are in my head“ so I never really did it with an honest intention. But now as you mentioned it… i want to know more about it. Very interesting though…

This might work too

tofie-student

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: in my country there’s an old belief that by burning a page of a book and drinking the ash with water would transfer the information into our psyche… imagine how much ash you’d be ingesting to learn a whole book

5 Likes

Negantropia looool.
Your name is something I wouldn’t have thought of, I can’t get over it :rofl:

4 Likes

you would really need to master conceptual realizations to understand it.
but i can do it like that.

25 Likes

So… you plan on making this field? Or did I take my wallet out for nothing lol

…but not just books.

One can tap conceptually into the fields of literally everything:

Movies, songs, people, places, animals, servitors, whole forum threads, websites, blogs, demographics, cultures, alien fractions, technology, soul groups, belief systems, countries, plants, the Higher Selves of others, angels, demons, items, memes, artworks etc.

3 Likes

Yeah, but even your profile here on the forum still has your unique energy signature in it.

The moment you are typing anything in any post, your personal energy attaches to the message and the post as it is all coming from your individual consciousness.

And this energy then psychics can feel from your post and/or understand it conceptually and conceptually connect to the intention you had when you where typing it and also to you.

Most people won’t believe this anyways, but from my understanding, there is literally no privacy in the universe. Every telepathically/psychically versed being can conceptually tap into almost anything and everyone.

4 Likes

I believe what you said but there are methods to prevent it, I have tested it with @anon25711007 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like that you mean ?
Or the one above it
tofie-student

Or any F…ing way cuz you’re Dreamweaver :laughing:

7 Likes

hey so I asked my parents about it, and it was probably “Factor X” or something similiar, but I wouldn’t bet my money on it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

unfortunately it is mostly an illusion.
‘privacy’
But it is ‘respected’
while in the real world where people are unaware, to each other, it is not respected and used to manipulate.

24 Likes

but there are still ways to get around it, right? like having one or two servitors send false information whenever someone tries to read me. And one servitor “hiding” true data at the same time.

2 Likes