Morphic Fields Section

This thread is dedicated to the Morphic Fields video of the course. We can discuss the contents here, ask questions and elaborate things further.

6 Likes

@SammyG, If there are 2 people who are adept in creating morphic fields (lets say on same principles as dream does) , Would the “information” gathered in deep states be same for both of them ? I believe they should be same because they are not creating from their existing knowledge but rather they are connecting to something on a deep level of consciousness. Please elaborate and correct me if I am wrong, thanks.

yes of course.
I mentioned earlier this month that the descriptions of the new fields recently sound like they were written in the voice of “Dale”.
But of course, it’s not Dale or DW or Sam writing the descriptions.
It’s the overarching field writing the descriptions.

Everyone is literally just an observer to various fields interacting which are doing all the thinking, feeling, acting, etc.

That’s why the first level of meditation mastery is “being the observer” of one’s thoughts/feelings.

10 Likes

Wow that is deep! I read through your post and I was like yes that makes perfect sense. I just resonated and felt that I understood what you had just written, like as if I have always known. After a couple of moments I then I did a double take and I then thought “now where did that all come from?”
Why is it when we learn stuff like this it makes sense but when you ask yourself “why does it make sense Jenny? you didn’t know this a few minutes ago or yesterday for that matter?” I don’t know how to answer myself. Nor would I be able to explain this to someone else, I have tried with other topics and judging from the person’s reaction I can tell they think I have been smoking my socks. Why when we know without ever being told before until the moment we first read or hear it, why are we not able to articulate it?

3 Likes

I think everybody on here is receiving attunement and initiation to a high vibrational frequency of energy. It is passed on to all of us here. I believe the attunement is what opens us up to this information and concepts.

Once your in alignment with these vibrations the the frequency at the center of the attunement will become one with your own energy field. Attunements are very sacred and influence our perceptions and our alignment with certain information. In order to grasp and understand it we have to be on its wavelength. This is why others can’t understand you or any of us. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you @MUSICMUSICMUSIC your explanation just made perfect sense! :clap: I love it!! :heart:

Also explains why I have this deep gratitude and how I just know I was guided to this Forum. It was like my angels and spirit guides were saying to me “it’s now time”, “go learn and discover”, “it’s time for you to get tuned up!!!” :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your so very welcome. That’s why all of us can understand each other and why others dont understand us. :wink: Congratulations your a blessed soul!

2 Likes

Thanks @_OM for confirming that. :+1:

3 Likes