Most effective field

Hey friends,
Which field has been the most effective and giving quick results for you personally ?

Share your experience please

4 Likes

If you ask because you have doubts loop testosterone till side effects

Never doubted since i did that a year ago :rofl:

5 Likes

Share your results!

Tons to read

3 Likes

enhanced cellular nutrient absorption
I had forgotten food was supposed to give energy

13 Likes

Damn haha I felt this on so many levels!

@Lanos it depends on what you are looking for and what aspect of it you’re looking from the field. Take the Love fields for example, are you looking for being surrounded and filled with love from the deeper parts outwards? Or are you looking for love for your own self?

Are you looking for the soul level of feeling this love? Do you wanna reach higher and pour divine into you? They all seem like just Love but there are many aspects of it, that would also help you knowing what you want and discerning what you get as a result. (of using the field)

All fields work instantly but you also see things better and more instantly if you are “primed” in a sense.

Also directing fields always 100% helps in an instant.

Think of it like molecules and atoms in space, it eases the visualization process and understanding of the effects of the fields for me.

10 Likes

Such a difficult question!

I want to say Tower of Power (my latest favorite), but then Ambrosia gives me an angry look. Meanwhile, Angelic Intercession is waving at me reminding all the times it has pulled me out of any/all troubles. I start moving towards that, and then the Essence of Mantras winks at me, reminding me of the good times. And then The Muscle Bros (Adipose Sword, St Biceps, Muscles without Limits, Muscles hungry for fat) are right there, lifting and showing off… Ok, they are the ones, I almost make my pick, and then the Workout audios pop up out of nowhere to remind me we have been best friends for 2 years now! Blueprint of Life is sitting on her throne and giving me a “how can you” look at having ignored her…

I am back to where I started…how can I pick just one audio from my many dear friends?

32 Likes

Subconscious limit removal
This making me not depressed. Easy to just be present.

Draw abundance and prosperity.

This draw abundance and prosperity. Man my online selling pictures are increasing. Everyday people Just visiting my portfolio and buying some of my images

Enhanced glory. Only seeing results if I put clear intention but the fame aspect of it does give me extra attention even when I’m not putting intention

All of these three are my favorite :heart:and they are fast with results

6 Likes

Yes! Haha the intercessions one was the first to come to my mind (well most definitely your reviews and experiences with it) and then comes the new Favors of Sanxing and their instant blessings I’ve been fortunate with, and then comes Capital governance and Millionaire for all the ways they have built throughout the time for me… or the vivid amount of muscle growth I see everyday after years of gain muscle lose muscle dilemmas in spite of consistent efforts…

or the instant always aspiring tarot cards…

Then how can I forget my newly sharper jawline with microcurrent haha

Makes you see for yourself the power of what we have ! :)

10 Likes

For a second, i thought ambrosia made you look angry haha

14 Likes

Hehe, me too. Such a weird effect I thought…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Nice … so did you reduce feeling hungry as well or craving for food ?

1 Like

8 Likes

maybe… Can’t tell you as I didn’t have cravings before and don’t track what I eat precisely

2 Likes

So what exactly was the effect of this field on you ?
@Eli

1 Like

Well, enhanced cellular nutrient absorption :joy:
Alright you asked for the details

I don’t have a colon anymore. I have poor nutrient absorption ( probably poor microbiote ). I was barely digesting stuff. This one audio changed that, the frequency of my bowel movements lowered slightly, and I can SEE ( won’t go into details there ( is it too much already :joy: ) ) how much better my nutrient absorption is so, so much better. Also, after eating food, I feel subtle energy going into my brain etc and feel energised.

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing … didn’t want to make you uncomfortable :neutral_face:
@Eli

5 Likes

no worries !

4 Likes

Hmm, I’m more of a long term ( read boring if you like) kind of person and want things in life that sticks with me for a long time. … so Blueprint is a favorite. Not saying Blueprint is slow in any way, but can be subtle and recognized in retrospect, if not being reflective.

For fast working fields my favorite right now is The Iron Gullet, life long problems cured in a couple of days.
For emotional release and higher insights/communication Vibration of Transcendence.
Angelic intercession for instant help and insights and Light and Vibrational Guidance as well.

Almost impossible question to ask :wink:.
It all depends on what I want to work on in each moment.

16 Likes

The workout and hormone audios work fastest for me, noticeable results from just one listen

3 Likes

My two favorite right now too! But then New Perspectives just looked at me with resentment because it’s probably changing me the most drastically and Full Body Negentropic Coherence reminded me of the mental, emotional, energetic, and spiritual equanimity it has been bringing me daily. :joy: can’t forget the Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence and it’s status as a “never leave my playlist” field. Whoa, who’s that tapping on my shoulder? Forgiveness and Release and Self Healing and Acceptance tapping on my other shoulder reminding me of all they helped me let go of. And lastly but most important, as @anon37166570 mentioned- the king of all kings: BOL! Probably the most important IMO.

Ahhh crap: Soul Restoration (core)- I can go on for days about why this field is so central!!

11 Likes