Most effective field

Any field which involves raising or lowering the levels of a thing in the body, or manipulating probability. Noticeable structural physical changes seem to be beyond the capability of man-made fields, especially in the short term.

What does it mean ?

That’s why we’re always talking about discipline and consistency.
Don’t treat these fields in a consumerist way. You have to understand that these are energetic processes, and they may not be as fast as you’d like them to be. it’s not a mechanical surgeon’s scalpel.
The fields catalyze certain processes, give information to the system, but it takes time for our body to activate the sequence of the whole chain of variables.
I talk to people all the time, and I know of wonderful results on the physical level.
But a lot depends on the person as well - if a person smokes 2 packs a day, and uses facelift fields - the results will be weak, or it will eventually go back to the starting point.
If a person works the spine, but constantly lifts weights - the result will be similar.
And there are a lot of examples like that.
It is necessary to consider the whole chain for the desired result, and exclude some interfering factors + perform certain actions on your own for the desired changes

15 Likes

I’m not treating them “like a consumerist” I’m just commenting on their effectiveness. The results will be weak regardless of what a person does, because morphic field effects are extremely subtle. A field will never regrow a limb, for example.

Never say never :stuck_out_tongue: (seriously, you never know when it can happen)

9 Likes

Well it’s never happened I mean, so it’d be irresponsible to tell someone it could.

1 Like

Well anything and everything is possible and It’s neither responsible or irresponsible to tell some one that something thats yet to happen can happen

But to tell some one something can’t be done may form limiting beliefs
 Would that be classified as irresponsible?

Just because something hasnt happened, doesn’t mean it can’t
 We’ve been to space haven’t we? We’ve taken flight in planes, we can talk to people on the other side of the world in a fraction of a second
 Though it was all at one point not done before

If you believe it to be then so it shall, which is why it’s important to listen to Subconscious limits removal if you don’t already have the tag man, as your subconscious beliefs propogates your personal reality

10 Likes

Telling them that a field can regrow their lost limb would be irresponsible, assuming they believed you and acted on this belief.

& imo no, telling someone the truth would not be irresponsible in that situation.

Accomplishing difficult things is not the same as accomplishing impossible things. It would be like saying
“I can train to bench 120% of my body weight, therefore 120,000,00% is possible.”

The people with that tag do not suddenly develop comic book shapeshifting powers. I think your beliefs have a very slight effect on reality but they don’t totally control it.

But if the day came and there was a field for it, why would it?

Give it a few years :P

lol it depends on how many limiting beliefs you have, youd be surprised to know what people are doing behind closed doors and aren’t saying publicly here on the forums

Are they shape shifting? I doubt it
 For now (most definitely are some that can do so in the astral though)

I wouldn’t doubt it in 10 years though!

But nothing is impossible, and the difficulty of it depends on your perspective

Your conscious belief? Yeah kinda
 But your subconscious belief? No it has a lot of control on your personal reality

I believe that statement would be correct if the person believed it at a subconscious level

theres a whole life time of experiences that would suggest to the subconscious that it’s impossible because no one has ever done it and haven’t even come close 1000%

Conscious confidence/belief is the tip of the ice berg and the Subconscious is the other 90% of it beneath the surface
 that’s why the subconscious limits remover tag is an iceberg :)

One thing is saying youre confident and another thing is truly, deeply and fully being confident

On a side note
 there’s infinite probabilities/realities and your subconscious belief chooses which you reside in
 Anything is possible! :)

5 Likes

It would be irresponsible to do beforehand, knowing what we know.

A few years before what? You’d think if belief was the determining factor,
then skeptics would be incapable of manifesting any change at all, while
true believers would be dancing on rainbows singing ‘God Save the Queen’ in fluent Urdu.
Yet in fact both seem to have roughly equal ability as far as can be tested.

Is there any evidence you’ve seen of it having “a lot of control”?
I’ve only seen evidence for “slight control”

Does it “choose” which to reside in? Seems like it can only make very tiny leaps at any given time.

A few years before some people transcend these planes, move on to create their own universe
 Shape shifting wouldn’t even be of interest

There’s different levels of belief brother that’s why In practice both skeptics and believers have different results

I’d like to add vibration also goes hand in hand with beliefs in manifestation, but are they really two different things or the same two headed dragon?

Yeah i see it in my own life, do i have control over it? No
 I don’t have control over my subconscious beliefs as id like to but I’m working at it.

Doesn’t work that way, it just “is”, it doesn’t choose depending on what it likes or doesn’t like. I’ve personally made huge leaps in my life through making an effort at changing my subconscious beliefs and manifestation but I’m not perfect at it
 i need a major leap/shift right now however but i got too many limiting beliefs in this specific case lol

We can continue this discussion in pm though I’ve said pretty much most of my personal beliefs on this subject or perhaps we can create another thread about this
 I don’t want to continue derailing this thread lol

4 Likes

A few years before some people transcend these planes, move on to create their own universe
 Shape shifting wouldn’t even be of interest

Oh, ok. Yeah, just a few years away. Always a few years away

There’s different levels of belief brother that’s why In practice both skeptics and believers have different results

Not wildly different results though. The believers aren’t, like, bending metal beams with their thoughts.
This implies individual belief is just kinda weak.

Yeah i see it in my own life

Would you mind providing an example? Arranging coincidences for you is what I’d consider ‘slight control’ BTW.

edit: eh you can pm me if you want i guess

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

You see, you are deluded (I am responding to the message you wrote to me)

I have a hard time proving it to you. Our Captain does not write monographs, and so far we have no laboratory with scientific research.

I encountered morphic fields a very long time ago. Even before Captain.
A man who possesses similar abilities and is very active in helping people lives in another region.He is a professor, a medical doctor, the head of the Institute of Gerontology. More than 30 years ago, he began to develop a direction that is now called INFORMATION MEDICINE. He began to form a SCIENTIFIC base. I heard all the terms used in this forum back in 2004.
I have all 32 of his books, with the scientific research of this Institute, and they have all been read.

There is just no magic aspect to his work, and his work is of a specific medical direction. This man has no products in the form of audio fields. He helps within the framework of his Institute.

And I don’t think he’s the only one in the world, it’s just that maybe other people at this level use different terms.

Many people are still hostage to the discoveries of basic science in the “inanimate” space of matter. They still view the human being as a biological machine of the highest order, whose life can be interfered with using “crude” tools and techniques. There is also no holistic view of health and disease, and there is no single Knowledge about man and his body.
Informational-energetic sciences today are the fundamental basis for the development of every area of our life. They enter more and more into our life. Scientists of different directions use the provisions of energy sciences in constructing the logic of their future research programs and in justifying those results that do not fit into the generally accepted conservative, dogmatic logic.

Captain makes his products available to all. And he says “try it yourself, believe in yourself.”
You’re right, the field will never regrow a limb, for example.

But your body can do the impossible. Your body, through fields, can regenerate what traditional science considers lost.

Yes, I’m sure it would take a very long time to do that. Unfortunately, I can’t prove it to you in this forum.
My colleagues above have expressed their opinions. And I will add - you just know very little about your body’s capabilities (by the way, so do I).

14 Likes

Such a compassionate response @Ugninis 
 making your point in a non judgemental way. Also an informative message. :blush:

I am also trying these fields now and oscillate between belief and scepticism. Inside I do want to believe that they work and work wonders 
 on the other hand, my mind wants to see it for itself. See undeniable results to develop that trust

4 Likes

Didn’t really see any changes in that thread which I would characterize as ‘overt’. Certainly not in the short term.

What am I deluded about though? You told me this story about a guy who makes fields and then said “I agree they will never regrow a limb.”

I just haven’t seen any evidence of fields working in any way that wasn’t gradual and subtle. This suggests that human psi ability is just very weak, and you’ll notice that even the most gifted psychics can’t levitate something as heavy as a human body.

Glad you mentioned that !

I live in France and we have a guy that does this ( not marketing or anything, I know him from a friend on an esoteric discord )

Here is his blog :

Here is him bending metal beams. he bends those easily, there is an energetic phenomenon that takes place ( that he manifests, through his intentions ) :

What are his current metal beams :

Here are some of his words on it ( his blogs are very interesting, but in French if course ! ) :

his first experiences :

"I deliberately take 2/3 thirds of the bar as a benchmark, so that no one can tell me afterwards that I have twisted the bar with brute force using a large lever arm by taking both side ends. Already, that’s impossible for me, and the bar would twist right in the middle. But I can attest with all the sincerity I can show that it was absolutely impossible for me to physically twist this bar, even taking both side ends, let alone taking a two-thirds mark.
[
]
I will try again the following days on a large number of spoons and forks. I have had proof but ironic as it may be, I am a stubborn “self-skeptic” and I need a large number of cases to verify the phenomenon but above all to understand how it works.

Although one-third of all twisted cutlery is vaguely explainable to brute force, although I cannot reproduce the twists done with my simple force, two-thirds are not at all. The more I repeat the operation, the whiter I become. Something is happening that I absolutely do not understand and I will try as many times as necessary to prove it to myself. Here is a small overview of the damage.
"

Some of his words on who can do it :
"
It is a personal opinion, but from what I lived, I sincerely think that this phenomenon, like all the others besides, is not reserved to anyone, let alone to a so-called “elite”, that it is reproducible by everyone putting a little attention and intention to it, like all other phenomena. I don’t have any more skills than anyone else coming across these lines, and you probably all have a sturdy spoon in your house that you’re willing to sacrifice, so we’re all starting from the same point.
"

All translated from Google traduction Hope it is still clear.

Oh btw, this fella says he has seen people do much more impressive stuff

The thing is that he is one of many that have developed this " surnatural " capabilities. You’r saying " noone does that, noone does that ". Yes, people do. No, they aren’t on the TV. most of them have 0 interest in going public.
Hope that broaden your perspective.

3 Likes

You don’t understand me. Or I don’t understand you :)

I mentioned that man to emphasize that the information fields go against many established notions of modern science, but the results are phenomenal.
Because throughout his 30 years of practice, there have been healings, unexplained by traditional science, that prove that the body’s capabilities are enormous.
Systems that had been completely damaged or mechanically removed were regenerated. And this has been documented.

I realize that this is hard to believe.

Capitan’s fields are catalysts that unlock the body’s capabilities.
They are the activation of hidden, dormant, unused reserves of the body.
A certain vector, a path that the body would not have recreated on its own.
Indeed, the time factor is important. Some processes can be long. And if you don’t believe in something, it will limit you

It’s not a magic wand, and you won’t fly over the city.

don’t believe us.
Try it yourself.

6 Likes

I am already aware that fields are not supported by modern science though. This does not alter the fact that their results are extremely subtle. What ‘systems’ were totally regenerated may I ask? Surely not entire organs.

I have tried these fields, obviously. They don’t regrow lost limbs. I think mostly they’re good at supplementing what the body can already do, ie speeding up healing.