Most heart touching movies

Meet the Robinsons gets my vote!

I especially love the ending and the song that comes along with it.

SPOILERS for those that haven’t watched the movie:

3 Likes

They are many Donnie Darko is one of my collection.

7 Likes

I like this movie (Donnie Darko)…but u consider it Heart touching?

2 Likes

yes i consider it heart touching movie, if you watched the movie will know that donnie darko has sacrificed his life for the people he loves… by the doing the time travel stuff back to his bedroom to get his fate.

3 Likes

Yes, of course I watched the movie. I wouldn’t have commented otherwise.
SPOILER ALERT!

But I feel as big a part of his decision (besides sacrifice) was to finally figure out the puzzle of his life and all the things that he had been experiencing. And then to “make it right”. I think that why when he was on his bed at the end of the movie, he had a smile on his face. Probably thinking, “thank God this crap (his weird life) is finally over in a few minutes.” After all since his life got weird, its not like it was happy for him, nor a happy/joyful/content /pleasant experience. There IS a relief in finally getting to know what is the truth.

3 Likes

Dangerous Minds has been my favourite movie since I was a kid. Very inspirational

2 Likes

shaolin 2011
Léon: The Professional
Evil (Swedish: Ondskan) (2003 film)
1 litre of tears (2005)

3 Likes

Inside Out

3 Likes

Saving private Ryan

2 Likes

I think The Thin Red Line is better than Saving Private Ryan.

Saving Private Ryan is a perfect war film, one of the best ever made. The Thin Red Line is a perfect film, and the best war film ever made. One is great with its tradition, while the other is masterful with its alternative style.

The Thin Red Line is the only movie I’ve seen that accurately displays the hell of war. That’s exactly how it is.

3 Likes

Never heard of it. I’ll put it on the list.

Remember that first dinner scene in the nutty professor ?

That’s definitely heart touching, the next few scenes phew

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/CZ8K0UpHEec

https://youtu.be/3YF8xiVTBRw

Hachi: A Dog’s Tale based on a real story of a japanish teacher and his dog and it’s a remake of a japanese movie too.

There’s even a statue of Hachiko in the train station in Japan.

Very touching movie and the shows the bonds between humans and dogs.

5 Likes

I love this movie!

1 Like

Hearty Paws 2006 [South Korean]

scene from 1:14:05 is heart wrenching
yt link

THE LAKE HOUSE: explained
2 Likes

Just watched it. That was a strange movie.

His dad was hilarious though.

1 Like

Lars and the Real Girl -

Have watched it multiple times and always gets me. It’s funny, quirky and has so much depth and heart.

1 Like

The Notebook ❤️‍🩹
And Devdas but that’s Bollywood

3 Likes