1 Like

E.T., Babe, Old Yeller, Star Wars, Metropolitan, Bloodsport and LA Confidential

2 Likes

Remember the Titans
Erin Brockovich
The Blind Side

Love movies based on true stories.

2 Likes

I forgot about Rudy. I’m not saying it’s the best movie ever, but it’s the . . .

2 Likes

K-PAX

I’ve seen this film many times never got tired of watching it.

3 Likes

grafik

grafik

5 Likes

what a wonderful list of movies

3 Likes

grafik

:partying_face: :heart_eyes:

Worldwide and in 3D 4K HDR and high-frame-rate !

1 Like

I saw this thread come up and I immediately knew it was you and it was Titanic lol

To be fair, Titanic is a great movie.

I’d have to say a great heartwarming movie would be the first Home Alone movie

Not the rest

4 Likes

I thought that too when I saw the topic. I do not know why though, when I see it by logic it’s just a movie

3 Likes
2 Likes

Watched this movie called Sita Ramam today on Prime. I couldn’t help but cry in the end. Idk if it’s available in your respective countries but if it’s, do give it a try.

images (2)

1 Like

AI: Artificial Intelligence (2001)

Spirited Away (2001)

Patch Adams (1998)

Empire of the Sun (1987)

Bicentennial Man (1999)

The Green Mile (1999)

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good Will Hunting (1997)

Grave of the Fireflies (1988)

Toy Story 3 (2010)

4 Likes

Probably weird answers but Bless the Child and Stigmata…

2 Likes

1 Like

Shawshank redemption like someone mentioned above. Interstellar too.
In India, KGF series (Kannada), Maharshi (Telugu), Charlie 777 (Kannada), Barfi (Hindi)

2 Likes

It is an extraordinary movie; I easily forget which movies made an impression on me, I shall take notes from now on.

Barfi is a good movie, was a fan of Priyanka years ago (I still like her, but I’m not a big fan like I used to be), if only nowadays she would play not only in Hollywood movies; Ranbir Kapoor is one of my favorite Indian actors, although I only saw like 2, maybe 3 movies with Ranbir, yet I find him to be very talented.

As for my/other picks, Hacksaw Ridge, directed by Mel Gibson made a Great impression on/for me, it is one of the best movies I saw in recent years.

Also, Interview with a Vampire is one of my favorite movies, watched it like a year ago (I think): Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Kirsten Dunst offered PHENOMENAL Performances.

2 Likes

Princess Mononoke guys…don’t ignore one of the best ghibli movies.

And Seven Pounds. Love that movie cause it has no take-away…goes straight and raw…I’m also consumed by guilt and shame so xD…you may not relate.

2 Likes

Yeah it is a great movie and one of Ghibli’s best but I don’t think viewers would class it as the most ‘heart touching’. Studio Ghibli movies are usually ‘heart touching’ in general anyway though so I get what you mean.

This is a nice Studio Ghibli movie too that most fans never talk about… Tales From Earthsea

Also if you like Studio Ghibli movies you should check out Children Who Chase Lost Voices/Journey To Agartha which is a good movie too. This is like a mix of Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke put together… check it out!

2 Likes

Check and check.

Tales from EarthSea was a bit boring for me…I mean I haven’t even finished it. I read the book though so there’s that. Maybe I shoult try watching it.

I liked Journey to Agartha’s and all of the director’s movies (Weathering with you was great too). Haven’t watched “The Place Promised in Our Early Days”.

But well I was just posting. Mononoke Princess was simply my favourite movie as a child (after it was All dogs go to Heaven for a while).

If we have to talk anime movies here then welp…they like to make some dramatic stuff, so I’m not even gonna mention.

2 Likes