Most underrated fields?

Mindfulness is very underrated too

1 Like

Yes it is

Well the thing I’m trying to manifest, that’s impossible.

1 Like

i think “Quasi Crystal From Khatyrka Meteorite” is underrated
interesting description
“I personally think it would allow you to be able to shift your own patterns or give you the ability or information to be able to move past what is normal for humans to do.
Why be limited within a certain framework of being?”
Combing this with gamayun, enhanced visual processing, magcian1.0 and rune jira might bring about interesting stuff

8 Likes

Thanks for the stack! Sounds good!

1 Like

Tap into the Collective Consciousness
4 Likes

I never actually stuck with Ancestral Knowledge like I planned on back then. I have now been called back to it. What are some good fields to combine with it?

Other people are welcome to chime in too. Thanks.

4 Likes

Thank you and @Dr_Manhattan for reminding me that I have this field and that I’ve been wanting to play it.

2 Likes

Pp3 is super underrated for the beard

1 Like

Pp3? What’s that

1 Like

Plasma Protocol 3 I guess.

To me, PTSD is huge. I feel so much relief every time I play it, I don’t think you need huge traumas to benefit from it.

2 Likes

Ohhh duh lol

Yes!! My favorite right now. I feel amazing after it! I’m already excited for Thursday to use it again. I figured once a week is good since it can’t be overused. Most every other day of major trauma.

2 Likes

About to add PP’s back to my stack. Never consistently used them yet.

You really should! Also shiny/revitalized hair is really great for thickening hair, most people only use it for hair growth but it helps thickening as well. It’s negentropic hair (the plasma is included that’s why)

1 Like

I was wondering about this. Thanks!

1 Like

I think creativity field would make a good combination with Ancestral Knowledge. We can use the knowledge in a creative way, or develop a new knowledge from the old knowledge.

I use this field but never combine it with other fields, though.

2 Likes

I think I may use it alone too. Although, you do have a good point. Thanks!

1 Like

The Politics of the Body. For lingering problems to which there aren’t direct fields, i find it v v effective (i find major relief, even complete solution, only when i spam this for hours) and this being free.

The above along with this gem The Essence of Faith and Prayer - YouTube has been a life saviour to me

To get relief i spammed them for hours. The combination has worked for me. somehow the prayer had a boosting (almost instantaneous) effect.
I guess it depends upon the level of desperation someone is in , the faith prayer really did boost the effectiveness of physical fields

15 Likes

also would like to mention, there were times 3-4 mnths back, i relied on politics of body field to heal organs, (and stomach as well part of experiment) (even though there were targeted fields available)
I found it effective and soothing and ofc the gentle music is a plus
ofc i spammed it :slight_smile:
The effectiveness of this field is like the graph

10 Likes