Most underrated fields?

Raise your Vibrational State on Dream Seeds. Probably the most important audio ever and definitely underrated.

7 Likes

Archetype of Parental Love

6 Likes

Every new release :D

15 Likes

:point_up: That’s funny cuz it’s true.

3 Likes

The old unconditional love audio, its like being hugged by a motherly angel in a cold world. Imagine going through deep grief and sorrow then having an angel just surround you with pure bliss and love, this is the experience I go through when I listen to unconditional love.

7 Likes

Yeah but now we got Shatachandi Yagna which feels even more so like that.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s like the escape button when shit is about to hit the fan, or a guide when you feel stuck

Idk why ive been delaying using this one. I bought it the day it came out. Thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

Tibetan Sound Healing
Just amazing healing effects, even when compared to other paid fields.

8 Likes

I love this field

3 Likes

Definitely Pranic swirls

Definitely love this field! Especially when I don’t want to take 40 mins to work on my chakras with the 4 chakra fields.

1 Like

Gotcha! That’s why I only listen to the four chakra audios once every two days. To be honest, for me, the music in these chakra fields is somewhat boring compared to other fields, it makes listening for 40 minutes straight hard for me. I like fields but I also want to listen to nice music too. But these audios aside, I have to admit that Captain does really have a good taste in music imo :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I think the music on those are very soothing and suitable. :slightly_smiling_face:
Really like the chakra fields, think they are a little forgotten.

10 Likes

All the Mantra Meditations audios! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

Five Elements Balanced. I often forget about this amazing field but when I do remember I usually loop it a few times in the morning and some at night. It’s great cuz my diet isn’t always that good, so it’s nice to have a field that balances the five elements for me lol. I’m surprised it wasn’t a paid field. Also the Mongolian throat singing has really grown on me over time, I wish I could do it lol.

6 Likes

This one is another underrated gem

13 Likes

Yeah someone just mentioned that one. I use this one atleast once every few days. While both this and the Chakra audios stimulate chakras I find the Tibetan Sound Bowls to have their own special healing effects. Maybe it’s because they resonate even as deep as the bones.

4 Likes

I know when I started this thread I mentioned Self Love and Acceptance as one of my favorite most underrated gems, but I must mention it again. I just used it twice and God I missed it so much. I feel so much better than I did before.

Yesterday I added the Mstate Gold and Silver and Indium and Iridium back in my stack too! :pray: most beautiful music and so uplifting. To me they are the ultimate antidepressants.

6 Likes