Most underrated fields?

Yeah this field is inspiring! imagine having the hopeful feelings constantly running thorugh with the tag! must feel really good!

8 Likes

Yes i like it too. Its been long time i dont play it but when i do it immediately warms up my chest and makes me automatically smile like ahhhhh

6 Likes

Yeah i was down a lot recently, it helped me just carry on. Kind of like a light cutting through the sadness as you said ‘warms up’ :smiley:

4 Likes

Gratitude and Abundance from Album One. The music of it is uplifting.

The Energetic Salt Cleanse. It works tenderly. The music is nice.

9 Likes

Haven’t seen anyone talk about the Nitric Oxide field, that field is super underrated, I listen to it 4-5 times everyday, just started recently but some short term improvements that I’ve felt is/are:

• Balanced blood pressure
  • Increased blood flow
  • Mental Clarity
  • Deeper breathing
  • Less anxiety
  • Balanced (overall)
16 Likes

Also another underrated field is the nerve growth factor, it has been helping me a lot along with the gabapentin field!

4 Likes

" The ORGONE Accumulator" it’s fantastic…
:gem::gem::gem::gem:

9 Likes

The most underrated fields

2 Likes

This has an updated version in mental health album called “Depression the relief”

1 Like

Can you give me the link?

1 Like

Oh sorry i found it

1 Like

Generalized adult stem cell is pretty good

2 Likes

Might have skull connect me to the audio 24/7 and lend it’s power to all those who listen.

4 Likes

Going back to this generalized adult stem cell, it seems to thicken my hair and it’s shorter and works faster than the other stem cell fields, absolute gem of a field, most people look right past it since there are other stem cell fields, but man o man, hope people come check this one out

5 Likes

Love, appreciation and gratitude.

One of the most powerful ones ever made in the history of fields.

I’ll say no more

29 Likes

3 Likes

Haleakala volcano is pretty interesting. I’ve never been to Hawaii,but it makes me feel like home and good for grounding yourself.

6 Likes

Love graviton. In my experience it quite literally brings people and things together in a really nice way. There’s no worries or arguments when this has been playing. I still don’t know how powerful this audio has the potential to be though, gonna have to keep playing it

8 Likes

Hand/Feet rejuvenation plus Just the Knees.Could’nt function at my job right now without those 3. :+1:

1 Like

A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka
Alpha and Beta Endorphins
Divine love
Gratitude for blessings
The Devil

3 Likes