Most underrated fields?

I don’t think so :+1:

1 Like

I like how it’s good at alot of aspects combined. I think it should be important to be added to any mandatory daily stack.

Either in the abundance or results thread

Justice for all
Underrated too
Only few people use it I believe

10 Likes

Yeah for sure, I started using Justice For All a few days ago. Good stuff.

3 Likes

I just created a thread about that asking if it’s the same as the Justice of the Tarot. I used to use it all the time. Funny you mentioned it.

1 Like

I didn’t know about that.
I’ll try it.

All Sapiens audios are important and valuable.
He made each one for a reason.

2 Likes

It has a great music.
I hope it helps me against the corrupt goverment of my country.

Slow Down the Perception of Time (Experimental)

Yesterday i had my debut with this audio : was really really cool , music taste and sound different .

Thoughts and mental processes were affected i guess had an “anti-anxiety” effect ,
and some how it seems to be similar to "mindfulllness effect " but different lol , even fields sounded different , i was listening my playlist and then whas a momment like : what its this field … same happens with some songs (rap kind ) i was able to sing ,without making any mistake for once lol
And then i enjoyed to watch some action clips (Matrix almost ) .

Very cool experience … for sure recomended to everyone to change perception /add flavor to "normal things " .

Thanks :pray: for the oportunity to experience this . :fist_right: :heartbeat:

20 Likes

Another underrated field:

Environmental Energy Accumulator

Saw only few testimonials about, I guess some only use it

7 Likes

I use it. Great for energy obviously and manifestation.

3 Likes

Haven’t used this except once. What do you notice from it?

Still one of those I can’t do without, whenever working on cleaning my surroundings (among its other purposes). I almost always start with this one.

Adding White Light Waves right after, while doing some grandma style stovetop potpourri :)) Result: I want to hug my home.

12 Likes

I literally think and feel that the electro smog album is the most underrated by far and should be used daily.

11 Likes

There is an audio that defends against EMG while adding more benefits(might be the blueprint of life)

3 Likes

It being free makes it even more underrated. I’m actually planning on purchasing blueprint though so that’s good to know. I would’ve thought plasma flower had that. Is it just emf? Cause there’s that field but also radiation and 3g-5g.

2 Likes

I think Plasma Flower replaces electrosmog.

9 Likes

This is correct.

16 Likes