Movies/documentaries

Hello everyone,

So I was thinking of compiling a list of movies that help you grow spiritually, mentally or emotionally. Movies that give you larger perspectives to life and beyond.

Share your list of such inspiring movies/documentaries heređź’«

8 Likes

For starters -

Conversations with God - LOA
Finding Joe - LOA
The shift - LOA
Tron - Spirituality
Lucy - Spirituality

3 Likes

It’s Inspiring!

Also, if a mentally challenged person can do it, you can do it too!

Then, Shawshank Redemption

And

HACKSAW RIDGE - Faith in God and in Doing GOOD/Lovong Thy Neighbor And Perseverance

3 Likes

I watched Milton’s secret today … it’s a story based on life of Eckhart Tolle. It was interesting but I expected more spirituality from it lol

3 Likes

I recently watched a documentary named “Letting Go: The Sedona Method Movie” I liked the format and presentation which made me laugh quite a bit, they also showed how the release method works which could be useful if you have not heard of it before.
Also the recent Evangelion movies, I have not watched the original anime but got a vibe of no dualism and being the master of your reality from the films.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Gene …, I am definitely going to watch the Sedona method one soon

2 Likes

Great post @Lanos

I watched a lot but I don’t remember them now. And of course there are a ton but I mention the ones I believe can make someone’s view about the(ir) world transform.

• First contact
  • Tuning In
  • Dearly Departed
  • and if you like Tuning In there is Tuning In 2.
2 Likes

The Matrix

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

You are enough.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Since there are a few threads containing the word “movies” (although created for different purposes), I decided to revive this Thread, in order to show you guys a masterpiece of analysis of Lord Of The Rings viewed from the perspective of no other than the Main Antagonist Himself, The Original Dark Lord (Sorry, Voldie lol), Sauron:

There are lessons to be learned and LOTR being a very complex Masterpiece, just like any Extraordinary Work of Art, it NEEDS to be seen from different perspectives, to be better understood.

Even Sauron learned some things, albeit in his last moments.

2 Likes