Movies for the awakened individual 🎥

Hello everyone, I would like to make this thread about movies because I know that many of us here enjoy movies and series and I know that many of us here have many things in common so maybe we could like similar movies or series that we know but with a specific theme, As the title says, but not only movies can be series, shorts, documentaries, series, anime, cartoons, etc.

Also, it has probably happened to you that you have free time to watch a movie but you don’t know which one to watch and would like a good recommendation or are you looking for something different, that is not very mainstream, maybe this would be a place to find something good to watch in your moments and if it gives you some knowledge or reflection, the better.

The theme is that it be content that has some deep knowledge that most people normally overlook but are things that we in the forum are familiar with such as spirituality, magic, ocultism, frequencies, metaphysics, consciousness, reincarnation, Reality,etc. The “awakened individual” thing in the title is more to attract attention haha but I guess you get the idea.

The dynamic consists of commenting on a movie/series (+poster) that you recommend that deals with these topics explicitly or implicitly and providing a sinopsis or your small review about it and why you recommend it. It would also be appreciated if you could include which platform it is available to view on. You can also comment on another user’s recommendation of course.

I will comment on some options later as I remember. This thread can always be available in case you see some content that you want to recommend at some point.

3 Likes

Frequencies/ OXV: The Manual (2013)
In an alternate reality, children learn how lucky they will be (their “frequency”), knowledge which shapes their destiny. The unluckiest boy must parse the mysteries of free will in order to pursue his forbidden love of the luckiest girl.

I would like to start with this movie, I saw it a long time ago but I found it very impressive, in a fantastic way they show you certain truths of this reality, and in a world where everything is frequency (or vibration) only a few discover that these frequencies can be manipulated in your favor. I don’t want to spoil more, it is a low-budget film and it seems very strange at first glance but its concept is worth it. The person who created the story has some advanced knowledge on these topics.

Platform: Prime video / Youtube in some countries.

7 Likes

mostly older movies and tv shows are listed here because the site isn’t active anymore, but i found out about this list in 2011 and still haven’t seen everything listed yet…
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622075015/http://www.atlantis.to/movierecommendations.htm

all positively spiritually uplifting

3 Likes

Not a movie but kinda.

The best 8 hours ever produced by television:

Some hints missed by most of the audience:

4 Likes

If you are truly awakened, most movies and works made creatively will speak to you on subtle levels. It’s impossible not to transmit Truth when engaging with the creative energies, it just comes out, unconsciously. People don’t even realize they’re doing it, and it somehow ends up in the finished product. Weird.

6 Likes

futurama

1 Like
2 Likes

The OA (2016)
A woman who was missing for seven years returns with mysterious abilities and recruits five strangers for a secret mission. When she disappeared she was blind from birth and returned with her sight restored.

I would like to recommend this very intriguing and little-known series that deals with topics such as near-death experiences, alternative dimensions, psychic powers and other esoteric topics. I don’t want to reveal too much because the magic of this series is discovering for yourself what it is about. It has 2 seasons and could have had a third but Netflix decided to cancel it due to low popularity, apparently m and the other 5 people who watch it aren’t enough u.u but it’s still worth watching.

Plataform: Netflix

1 Like

you keep posting stuff related to my life and the stories i’m writing lol

1 Like

wow, coincidence? nah I would say it’s synchronicity :sweat_smile:. So I guess whatever you’re writing I think I’ll like it. If you’re going to publish it, let me know when it’s available.:+1:

1 Like

i’m not sure if i’m going to publish it…it’s like what was mentioned in “The OA”…

Not really a SPOILER, but kinda lol

that one writer said how relieved she felt when she typed “the end”…but i’m also not looking for an end…because it’s still continuing…

and definitely full of synchronicities with what you posted…one character i came up with “Nicole Dumas” combines random ideas of both “Frequencies” and “The OA”…because there was a female named Nikola in that genius school movie…and the character, Homer, in the OA…

because i named Nicole after Nikola Tesla, but i chose to make her a girl…and i also, thought of her name because of the Homer Simpson cartoon character…its an oxymoron…named after a deep thought Homer, but he’s really a simpleton…and Nicole is an inventor like Nikola Tesla, but she’s somewhat of a dumbass lol

and most of my writing got inspired by a woman i fell in love with…she resembles the main character of The OA…she was also kinda like a sleeping prophet, from a region of snow…and she was like a spiritual guardian to everyone she knew…people called her crazy, til the stuff she said came true…and she died the same year The OA was released, in 2016…makes me wonder how many OA’s there are in the world

*edit
now i’m tripping out even more lol…because of the dates of the 2 stories you posted…2013 and 2016…

i met that woman in 2013…and she passed in 2016 lol…

there’s way more synchronicities, but i’ll just be writing too much lol

1 Like

Oh, that sounds amazing my friend. Synchronicity is a strange phenomenon that reminds us that we are all connected. and I’m sorry for your loss. I think that the story you are writing could be very interesting because of that reflective component that you bring to it.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Recently saw Captain Fantastic - amazon

Kind of a reverse awakening with reconnecting to the earth and primal living. Some really good qualities to it. There’s an intellectual bent, over intellectualization. Besides that really enjoyed the casting, directing, feels of family, child rearing, and being with nature. I even thought about sharing it here on a different media thread but here I am.

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll take a look. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

I just remembered that I wanted to recommend this movie that I saw again recently, very very original concept and tells us about the importance of the decisions we make (and don’t make) in life, and the different realities that are formed from of it. Very interesting, I can’t talk about my favorite movies without mentioning Mr Nobody. It may be a bit abstract and may need a second viewing in the future.

5 Likes

Hahaha, when I opened this thread minutes ago this is the first movie that came to mind. Not even surprised. I was actually a little confused that it wasn’t listed.

1 Like

lol there are a lot of synchronicities here. Actually, since I made the initial post I thought about this movie but I waited a while so as not to give all the options at once but I left it later and forgot it a little :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The fountain by Daron Aronofsky.

IMG_8126

6 Likes

lol seems like you 2 planned out what to post…

first movie “Captain…” and the next movie the character’s name is Nemo lol

3 Likes

I don’t know how you notice those things but it’s true lol :laughing:

3 Likes