Muscle and Strength Building

I’m a 19 year young guy I’ve been skinny my whole life and from past few weeks i was suffering from some illness but now i am recovering but the thing is i am super skinny now :sob: and i feel so weak.
idk what to do i don’t look like a 19 year boy my face arms legs everything’s got completely skinny my father told me the same that I’m getting skinnier and weaker I really need some help I’m feeling demotivated af.
I’d been eating enough and i also workout at home but i didn’t see any results and this month(june) i got sick and things are really really bad now.

I WANT TO BE A MAN NOW :pray:t2:

My height - 5.9"
Weight - 50KG or 110lbs

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

2 Likes

Hi @Ven,

It’s quite common to feel weak and demotivated after gastritis or as a result of chronic digestive difficulties.

You’d mentioned those things in your previous post, and they can prevent weight gain and lead to weight loss despite everything you try.

So it may help to focus on healing those and any other underlying issues. The way you’re feeling can often begin to improve as those things heal. :slightly_smiling_face:

You might try listening to these audios daily for a while:

• Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption (after meals or when you feel weak, will help your body absorb nutrients and build muscle, can help with digestive and nutrient absorption issues)
  • Food Charger and Enhancer (played for your food)
  • Water Charger (played for any drink containing water, speeds up any healing you need done and helps your body generally)
  • Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers Healing (can help heal nutrient absorption and digestive issues)
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation (can help with healing many things which might be preventing weight gain, causing weight loss, poor nutrient absorption or digestive difficulties)
  • Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal (general healing, can help with many things as well and may help with the many possible causes of these issues)
  • Glutathione Super Anti-Oxidant (can help with healing nutrient absorption and digestive difficulties)
  • Far Infrared (can help with healing nutrient absorption and digestive difficulties)
  • The Chi Elixir (can help with energy levels, building strength and healing)
  • The Flow of Jing (can help with energy levels, building strength and healing)
  • Transmutation and Microcosmic (can help with energy levels, building strength and healing)
  • IBS (Patreon) (can help heal nutrient absorption and digestive issues)
  • Photosynthesis (Patreon) (can help with feeling weak, supporting health and healing)
  • Advanced Healing (Gumroad audio or Teespring dog tag)
  • Vitamin C (Patreon) (a few listens every 1 to 2 weeks) (can help with feeling weak, nutrient absorption and healing)

These audios may help as well:

Best of wishes and let us know how you go!

4 Likes

Adding on to @uial’s great suggestions, add the “Automated upper body” and “Automated lower body workout” audios to your regimen as well. Those worked super quick for me. And don’t forget to listen to the “Subconscious limits remover” before all your other audios to make sure you subconscious doesn’t have any blockages that can keep you from results. Don’t worry bro, Dreamweaver’s morphic field’s work super fast for almost everybody, and you will gain weight in no time. Just continue to eat a lot, because ectomorphs need all the protein and fats they can get.(carbs too) Cheer up bro, you’ll be alright. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yo Dang, what has been your experience with core strengthening. How does it affect your overall weight? Does it make you lose weight?

3 Likes

I haven’t used that one. But my boy, @Maoshan_Wanderer the “hero” has used it…I think he’s gotten results…

1 Like

I don’t think it will effect your muscle mass, but it will probably make your core stronger and maybe more defined…

3 Likes

Cool. Why haven’t you used it? I have read from your posts that you are very much into exercise lol. I was just worried if it would make me lose weight.

1 Like

Oh, and I don’t think that would be your best bet, at least not by itself. Use the “Stomach toning”, “The Super metabolism boost” and the “Weight loss combo”, along with “the core strengthening”…

2 Likes

No i can’t man. I am trying to gain weight. I am on the lower side of average but i have visceral fat that is annoying me. I don’t want super metabolism boost, weight loss combo because i don’t want to lose weight. I was considering the core workout once or twice every day but i also want to gain weight lol.

2 Likes

Okay, so you’d never gave me your body type, and you were always talking about fat loss, so I’d automatically thought you were primarily an endomorph. Lol…And “Weight loss combo” is only to lose fat. So yeah, don’t use that because it’ll probably kill your fat, so you don’t want to use that. Just eat a lot of chips, pizzas, and mozerella cheese sticks…that’s what I used to love eating before my root chakra was grown…and also ditch any cardio too because that would make you lose weight as well…

4 Likes

You are right that i am an endomorph. I don’t know if you realize it or not but unlike normal exercises, the core strengthening promotes fat apoptosis (destruction of fat cells). When you lose weight without using Dreamweaver’s audios that promote fat apoptosis, you are shrinking your fat cells (not destroying them). I am still deciding whether to use core once or twice a day. I’m going to look at the comment section for more results lol…

1 Like

Thanks bro for the information. I need to research more on fat cells. Also, Dreamweaver mentioned somewhere he uses the superhuman mutant, therefore, requiring less sleep. I think he mentioned it somewhere.
I will give the core strengthening one a shot. Perhaps i was overthinking it or writing these posts because i don’t know much about fat cells. I don’t see that there would be harm if i used the core strengthening once or twice a day.

2 Likes

Yeah no problem bro. The more fat cells you destroy the less fat cells you will have to expand…so kill as much as you can, and it will be ALOT easier to maintain… Lol… I wouldn’t doubt it if he uses the “Super human mutant”…Dream’s apart of the “X-Men” lol

2 Likes

Perhaps Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal would help too, as it’s got the Fat to Stem Cells field, which transforms visceral fat to stem cells.

Edit: Stomach Shrinking and Toning might help as well. It targets only the fat in your stomach and hip areas.

2 Likes

Of course. Thanks…

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help.

3 Likes

@uial you always have such great responses for people mate. Very well thought out and informative. I know a lot of people on this forum including myself appreciate you. Thank you :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks mate. I appreciate you and everyone on this forum too! :smile: :pray:

5 Likes

dayumm man positivity is in the air thank you so much for motivating :heart:

2 Likes

where can i find Dreamweaver’s morphic field ? (im noob)