Muscle without limits and Jing

Hello , I bought muscle without limits a few days ago . I did not check any specific results , but I have a incredible energy , and my strength n the gym and at work improve . Also I could dos 2 shift without sleep , and working a a good level without feel sleep . I got more energy for every morning , I feel strong also , and in a very good mood. Even than also I feel quite angry (I do not know if that is an effect ) my thing is , that I don’t want to exaggerate in fill my body with this , let’s say kind of explosive energy hahaha . But , can I listen muscle beyond limits and nengetropic jing togethers? I also listen another subliminal from another people for confident . And I was listen subliminals to avoid addiction in YouTube . So I don’t know how many subliminals can I listen in a day because the addiction ones looks to work very fast .

Thank you very much .
I would be amazed for a explanation . This is actually changing my life , and taking me from depression . I like to feel with energy .

Apart , if someone could explain me what are the effects to restore my jing , and for how long should I listen to it ??
Thank very much

1 Like

yes

all the things you can handle you can hear

increased energy,body restoration,less aging effects,increased libido

whenever you feel you need no more and effects are stopping. You reached the peak and then you maintain

3 Likes

Wow!
My guess is that MORE STRENGTH would not hurt anyone, hopefully, lol.:grin:
Try it and see! :pray:

{I’m not really an expert or even that knowing when it comes to fields, nor I am into the Science part, I just try a field for a while, to see it’s effects; I recommend you to try Jing fields}

2 Likes

What’s means with body restoration ??

So basically , I stop. And the I listen again in other period of time .

1 Like

if the effects stop then yes you are full. Then listen for maintance.

regeneration

1 Like