Muscles Beyond Limits

Yeah, sure.

Hello everyone!! Just a quick question to y’all, what would be better to build muscle and get shredded, ‘Muscle beyond limit’ or ‘St.Biceps’?
I appreciate every suggestion or recommendation!!! All the best, folks!!!

2 Likes

Thank you, bro!!! He didn’t say anything about getting leaner (shredded) though, and I wanted to know about your personal experience with the fields. One thing is the general description that I can figure out myself, and another the great advise based on your results. All the best, my friend!!

ok back again :slight_smile:

Not trying to persuade or dissuade anyone from buying or not buying anything, but really need to clean up some misconceptions from when I wasn’t posting.

(Not posting to anyone in general…)

Saying one field is for “bodybuilders” and another for “power lifters” is kinda misleading.

They are simply building muscles into two different manners.
One thru Androgen Receptors
One thru Myostatin Inhibition/Muscle Hyperplasia.

Without knowing anyone’s direct genetic makeup, it’s nearly impossible to say one field is going to be better or worse for their genetic makeup and goals.

Soooo… which one to get. :man_shrugging: Neither? One? Both?
lol, like I said, not here to pitch either one, just wanted to clear up this conception that one’s inherently made for one “thing” over the other.

31 Likes

If this is the main goal go with Androgen receptor.

Both audios build muscle. They just have different approaches to doing so.

Androgen is increasing your muscle size and thus quicker definition (with stimulant ofc)

Muscles beyond limits is diving and creating new muscle fibers resulting in an increase of size it works more on the inside opposed (first) to outside appearance (comes second)

7 Likes

What’s your experience? Obviously, we’ve to take into account the 'genetic makeup", my friend. As I wrote before, I’d like to know some of your experience, just get a general impression from y’all. My personal backround:

• I’m out of shape right now
  • Have the issue to get shredded (the final step like 10%)
  • In the past when I worked out, I didn’t have any trouble to put on some muscle with definition
    -Right now, I would describe my body as ‘skinny fat’

A little information about my current condition :grinning:

3 Likes

I was speaking of the genetic makeup that one couldn’t possibly know.

Ie. is activating more androgen receptors going to be sub optimal for you because your myostatin kicks in and make gaining extra muscle/strength harder for you than most?
or
is the strength gain coming from hyperplasia going to be less, more, equal to what you get with greater androgen receptivity?
etc.

The kind of answers that they’ve have to cut off half your leg for science to get reliable results.

I don’t talk about much of my experience unless needed (and it’s not here)
I already said former myostatin fields have gotten me “big” without a regimented workout routine.
Don’t have St. Biceps to compare.

But I am the one who originally said

Take that for what it’s worth considering I’m not showing pics and not terribly interested in convincing anyone of this.

As said before… just trying to clear up some “bro-science(sis-science)” around these fields and how muscles “work” in general.

19 Likes

Thank you, my friend!! In regards to the bro-science I don’t who said what precisely, but your engagement is much appreciated. :slight_smile:
Now, coming to the “genetic makeup”, If somebody did never train - or not long enough, It’s quite difficult to draw out some conclusions that could be helpful. I personally wanted some kicks from y’all, to see how you pumping up lol. Anyway, thank you for the reply!!! Stay healthy and fit!!!

8 Likes

Update after 1 week of listening to Muscles Beyond Limits for 4x a day:

Results:
Already visible growth in the biceps area by at least ca. 1 cm more in circumfance.
When going out in a tank top, one of my friends was starring at my sudden muscle bulk increase but was afraid to ask how this happened :joy:
Another friend was just looking with astonishment.

Combined with daily use of:

• Androgenic Receptors 3x
  • Weightloss Combo 2x
  • Negentropic Jing 1 hour
  • Blueprint of Life 5x
  • Dopamine Receptor Repair field 5x
  • Dopamine Redux 4x
  • Brain Regenaration 3x
  • Brain Enhancement tag, Magi tag, Ascension tag, Eternity tag
  • Energy Increase mandala (Maitreya)

Body movement:
No workout, just lazy sitting around and working at laptop and eating a ton of stuff, except a one time workout for 10 min where I used some weights. Basically, being physically lazy AF.

Diet:
Have a lot of hunger and can eat a ton without gaining weight.
Due to increased requirement for protein I short-term switched away from a pure vegan diet to:
50% raw vegan
45% cooked vegan
5% salmon and veggie protein bars (egg protein)

Actual fitness:
Feeling of having more strength. Seems to be able to lift a little bit more stuff than before. Can pull myself up more often than before (tested once and immediately was able to pull myself up 6 times in a row, before it was barely 3 times).

Now watching some celebrity workout body transformations on YouTube and actually getting motivated for a real workout :slightly_smiling_face:.

Just imagine becoming hollywood ripped without the need to…

…take risky SARMs
…take hormones
…working out for 3 hours a day
…hire expensive hollywood trainers :joy:

Those fields are an absolute blessing :hugs:

27 Likes

That’s amazing!!! What’s you experience with Negentropic Jing? Watch out that you don’t get to big, otherwise you’re going to need new clothes, my friend!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Negentropic Jing is worth every cent, even if it would cost Millions.
This is because it replenishes pre-natal Jing and by this extends your life span!

10 Likes

That sounds very niceeee!!! You’re on the negentropic stuff!!! That’s going to be a new Sapien insider slang!!!

1 Like

Well, actually Life itself is negentropic.
It is the principle that creates order and structure out ouf chaos (entropy).

That means that all fields that are “Negentropic” are more effective in supporting natural processes that are “Life”.
That means enhanced healing, faster “going back to order”, faster implementation and alignment of the intention with the physical matter/body etc.

Since entropy happens with passing time, this also means that negentropy means going back in time (yes, physically!).
Time does not exist anyways, but from my understanding anything negetropic within the physical universe appears and acts as if it went back in time :timer_clock:

10 Likes

Is negentropic Jing worth getting if you already have Plasma Protocol and Blueprint of Life?

:smirk: :wink:

Would you say it lives up to it’s “sit around, do nothing and get bulked” slogan?

20 Likes

Very good explanation and reminder as well, my friend!! There’s no time only space.

3 Likes

Yes getting Jing is still totally worth it.

“Plasma” is “negetropic energy” tasked to heal your body (if I understood it correct).

Blueprint of Life give you the construction plan for total harmony on all levels.
It is a field of pure information / concept / alignment with sacred geometry etc.

Jing gives you the energy and fills up your personal energy pool that you need for everything, including the healing with Plasma Protocoll.

Before getting Negentropic Jing it makes sense to get Soul Core Restoration to make sure that no Jing leaks out of your lower Dan Tien.

17 Likes

Oh alright, thank you

21 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :muscle: :mechanical_arm:

18 Likes